• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Exorcist series may need a revision in the future.

Hi Guys;

This is my first time starting a discussion on the site, so I'm not used to it therefore I hope you can overlook any mistakes.

The manga of the blue exorcist has begun to give us a clearer view on the strength of the eight demon kings and Satan the Demon God. The more I read, the more I realize that the characters of this series may not neccessary be as weak or simple as a I originally thought.

According to the conversation between Lucifer and Samael (Mephisto) about Satan in chapter 105;

"[It is connected to every phenomenon in existence. I'm sure you can sense that. It is...that which gave birth to us all! It is all of creation!]"

Going by this conversation, Satan is a much greater entity than we first imagined from this series. Very similar in description to almighty/supreme deities or higher dimensional entities in other series. At the very least Satan is probably at the universal level.

Just my assumption but, most likely, the eight demon kings are probably similar though below Satan but the amount of power they can release is probably restricted to preserve/slow down their human vessels from deteriorating or human vessels cannot contain their entirety from the begining. Therefore rather than Assiah and Gehenna being mirror worlds, it is probable assiah that is on a lower dimension and gehenna being a higher dimension.

[Lucifer : "Actually it makes perfect sense. The new arrival can connect to nearly all of us demons. Such a one is worthy of the name Satan"]

Also if Satan is all of creation, the we may very well also consider nature and demons as merely being an extension of the demon kings and Satan.

Note : To the very end, these are all just my assumptions based on what I have seen so far and comparing it to other mangas and novels i have read. I'll really appreciate your thoughts on this matter. Thanks.

You need to link to specific proof before any upgrades though.

Just saying they created life doesn't justify any specific tier

I'm saying that the very reality that is Assiah and Gehenna is but an extension of the royal family (Most specifically Satan). That's no longer as simple as just saying that they created life anymore.

In other manga/anime series that I have read, there are similar deity characters like that. Examples are; The law of identity (Ichiban ushiro daimaou), Core of the abyss (Pandora hearts), Azatoth (Demonbane), Deus ex machina (Mirai nikki), e.t.c.

The quotes only suggest a vague connection to it, and I'm not sure it's tierable by itself without further information

Back