• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blood Covered (Corpse Party) Discussion Thread

A new Corpse Party game was announced!
And, there also is not a General Discussion thread for this game, so here it is!

縺、縺弱ヮ縺倥g繧ヲ縺サ繧ヲ蜈ャ髢九r縺頑・ス縺励∩縺ォ
(Japanese) "I've been working on this for a while now."
(Chinese)* "We're going to do it all over again."
* DeepL detected that the language was Chinese, but it also translates it when Japanese is manually selected.
Regardless of which translation you decide to believe, the phrase "Darkness Distortion" is obviously a reference to the Heavenly Host Saga. If the Chinese translation is the correct one (I don't know either language, so I cannot confirm either), then it also seems to suggest that they are returning to the titular haunted school.

I really hope this also means that this game is a return to form and not another visual novel like Book of Shadows and 2U. The style of the original game is easily the best way to create a Corpse Party game, and I am really glad that Dead Patient returned to the old formula, albeit with its own unique spin.

blood drive is only real because it is necessary for the existence of dead patient

Anyway, enough with the formalities. Let's discuss!
NOTE: I have only played the first game, so please don't bully me for being inexperienced.

There are few CP fans in this wiki... I made the verse page and the profile of Sachiko years ago... but no one has shown interest on make more pages since then.

Back