• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blade and the Bull (Stain VS Adam Taurus)

Adam is large building level+ and can just absorb all of stains attacks and throw them back harder + the fact Adam is so skilled it took both blake and yang just to do anything to beat him

Also aura destroys any chance of stains quirk too

Adam is literally barley stronger then two people who are at least large building level+ with a blade that can absorb energy attacks and KE from any of stains attacks🗿

This is an interesting matchup. I don't think Adam Skill stomps but he can definitely hang with Stain, though Stain's Stupid Agility and Skill is nothing to sneeze at. Adam's Aura is gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with regardless.

Adam has killed multiple trained military soldiers in the SDC with just a sword against gun fire so that should be something of note also him fighting both Blake and yang is a great skill feat

I never said it wasn't, just that he doesn't Skill stomp Stain who is superior to 5% Deku, so it's not a massive AP Gap as far as I can tell either. Noticeable, but not insurmountable.

Adam with his semblance is 8-B and oneshots people who are on the same level as himself with it

Also 5% deku is nowhere near as skilled as adam and didnt stain only pose any threat to deku because of his quirk? Because I clearly remember he was only really a threat because of his quirk

Also Adam was seen as a plausable threat to pre maiden cinder, emerald and mercury, threatening mercury alone is a massive feat just from his skill scaling

Also Adam cut vol 3 Yang's arm off clean though her aura too and she has 3.41 tons durability and higher with aura and Adam basically one shot her, stain is 3.39 Tons 🗿

What is stoping adam from just one shotting stain like he did with yang

Stain stands zero chances here, he might be cautious when he noticed that his blades don't injure Adam. But he has no idea that every hit Adam blocks is giving him power, and with his Semblance Adam easily takes Stain out with a single hit.

Actually wait, doesn't Adam one shot here? He is scaling to or even above people who one shot Weiss' Arma Gigas, who scales above 6.93 Tons right?

While Stain scales to 3.76 Tons, Adam should easily stomp here without any issue

Back