• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This basicaly comes to whether or not Nightmare can incapacitate him by chopping his limbs off or not, and...I kinda don't know if he can??

The Black Knight is hilarious. **** it i change my mind i vote Black Knight. We need someone to end Nightmare's streak. And he is the greatest fighter of all time. He solos all of fiction, ok.

Dude Nightmare already lost his streak. He has two losses.

And you still need a reason why you're voting for him

Ok but in all seriousness. I vote the black knight because Nightmare would need to incapitate him which we never see him do those stuff, And the Black Knight has a sword which could fight off the bear

I mean to be fair incapacitating the knight would be as simple as cutting off his arms. I just don't know if Nightmare would think to do that

Back