• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Fog Yin Tian Shen Yin Resistance Re-evaluation

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
This CRT is about discussing The profile

It is currently accepted in his profile that he resists all of Joshua's Abilities with the reasoning
Although I had an exchange with Spaceman in Top 15 Strongest thread about the abilities he resists I do believe The Black Fog resists majority of abilities that were thrown against him.

In addition, he also said that only abilities Joshua has as an Intermediate being are included in this list.

The issue with this reasoning is more on so that Joshua admitted he can potentially beat but not destroy and there are abilities by Joshua that are not meant to destroy or always destroy.
Furthermore, this raises a bit of a question
"Wouldn't this just mean Black Fog cannot be permanently destroyed by his ability which alludes more to his durability or regeneration rather than outright resisting them?"
followed by
"Josuha claims he can potentially beat him implying some of his abilities may work to defeat it but not permanently kill it"

with that said I reached out to a Staff regarding the validity and also found concern regarding this statement alone as reasoning to resist all his abilities.
As I am aware the forum had a discussion about resisting all verse abilities but not about resisting all "Specific Character's" abilities. (If the topic of resisting all of a character's abilities needs its own discussion feel free to make a different CRT discussing it so this CRT can focus on what The Black Fog will gain as resistance)

So I made the CRT to address it

Do note I am not fully familiar with this verse and the goal of this CRT is to expand which resistance we can grant based on this statement rather than putting them all under the umbrella of "All of Joshua's abilities" with further context as to why

Almost all of Joshua's abilities are smurfed, and he has hax that would completely disregard durability and regen, such as EE, Low 1-A Reality Warping, etc. In tough situations, he's even relied on Divinity, which is smurfed to a 1-A degree, yet he still stated he wouldn't be able to destroy the Black Fog.

With that in mind, there are only three possible reasons here;
  1. Black Fog somehow has 1-A Durability, which is unlikely considering even the strongest Advanced-Legendary Beings only have Low 1-A Durability at best.
  2. The Black Fog's defensive abilities are smurfed, which is a genuine possibility considering almost everyone in the verse is.
  3. The Black Fog has resistances that are smurfed, which is even more likely considering its defenses are adaption-based, creating new countermeasures every time it comes across a new ability.

Last edited:
Back