• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bias against Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuuIchigo said:
She can't even control them. The thing you were talking about where she trapped Naruto she had to merge with the nature to do it. Clearly something not required if you control it.
Yeah, that's the only thing I remember.

For the record.

Bayonetta is 4C for fighting someone stated to control the sun.

Unless it's considered an outlier I don't see us not accepting Kaguya as High 4C if she controlled a dimension with stars in it.

Has she tho?

well tbf she did have TSB which was stated to destroy said dimension iirc but its with only that attack

Where is it stated that Kaguya actually created those dimensions? AFAIK she just has access to those dimensions like Obito has for Kamui.

Even if she did it would be a huge outlier since she was getting hurt by Naruto and co. Not to mention eventually defeated. Naruto's best feat is moon level

Heck! a very interesting discussion takes place when I go to high school ...

• Yes, it is worth mentioning that kaguya was going to destroy this dimension to create a new one with ETSB (But probably outlier)

Gargoyle One said:
Has she tho?
She has no control over the dimensions, she even got owned in her own gravity dimension and ironically Kakashi and Obito were fine. Only thing she can do is BFR other to those dimension. As for TSB being able to destroy the entire dimension, that's another issue

Let me just say this, we have to be careful about outliers. You let one loose you let others as well. Kaguya has just a statement about destroying a dimension with a star (?) whereas Acacia has an actual galaxy level feat on panel (threw up all the food he ate in Red Universe). This could get very messy depending on leniency

Acacia feat is not outliner and perfectly fit in the story and NEO past while he still on rampage in the blue universe and not contradicting with anyhing as it doesn't affect Acacia AP at all, in fact Pachi and I agree on that matter but Ant dont.

create is questionable but from what i see her ETSB should have the 4-C cause one time attack and won't scale to anyone just saying it should only be via that move not her punches and shit (unless boruto brings something up)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Acacia feat is not outliner and perfectly fit in the story and not contradicting with anyhing as it doesn't affect Acacia AP at all, in fact Pachi and I agree on that matter but Ant dont.
Damn. I better get on with the Toriko upgrades then hahaha OVO

I will see where this goes. I do feel the wiki's stance on outliers has shifted a lot over the years. Back when I joined everything was super scrutinized.

I plan to create content revision for toriko anyway, probably in this month since im will have alot of free time in this month, but it wont affect their Tier or at least their large star Tier.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Joseph
It just depends on the level of scrutiny the verse in question is subjected to. Lol.
True that, I will agree some verses are more scrutinized than others.

@Tiss: I could be ok with your proposal. 4-C with TSB and nobody gets scaled (TSB takes prep anyway, it's not standard fighting jutsu)

Well, I really dont have a problem with that, like I said it just ended up being what derailed my thread lol. My point still comes down to the anti-Naruto bias in this wiki. Though the reason why Mew is 4-c has still not been explained.

I Actually agree with some aspects, but i think it's more the entire HST than just naruto, while the Lightfang stuff and sub relativistic via Cinematic timing has been done to death and im completely against it, i do feel when something new is brought up for certain characters specifically naruto, that the outlier card is used way to often and mostly by people who dont like the series or just cant see the characters at those levels, but on the other hand i will say the Wiki has been getting way better and alot of staff members have made a conscious effort to be as fair as possible, way more than fair than lets say about a year ago.

@Shadowbokunohero you might be right, after all am pretty new to the wiki(only made a wiki account a few days ago), but I am just going off of what I have read in comments of certain threads and Rules.

Also for Kaguya's Base to be downgraded cause Naruto and Sasuke harmed her is really not the right thing to do, because "naruto's best feats are Moon level at best" , using that logic is the same as me saying Yhwach should Be Multi Continental cause he Was Cut down By Ichigo who's best feat Multi Continental. and thats Obviously not the case, Yhwach and the Rest Deserve to be at those Tier's

@Shadowbokunohero is there anyway I can ask for things to be properly looked at again without someone shutting it down for absolutely no reason like "not allowed to talk about it".

we are under a Huge Naruto Revision, i think that's most likely the case for many threads being closed, with that being said i still think we should allow casual Discussion , i suggest a Naruto revision discussion thread, does anyone oppose to this idea?

Well, Naruto is an annoying kid with an annoying voice. Imagine ever rooting for Part 1 Naturo ever.

Thank god i dropped that series after the first episode.

Thats the thing. Thats my opinion.

And you cant do crap to regulate that. I am free to vote on any versus thread involving that orange wearing annoying kid as long i invent a reasoble enough reason to do so.

Complaining about personal thought is dumb and wont lead to anything.

and...does that have anything to with this thread? Cause the thread is about asking on kaguya and her ETSB...not on whether you like naruto or not

this isnt a versus thread, while i know its likely not your intention but when you post something like that on a thread about the site being biased it comes off as you saying Naruto should be treated differently cause "you don't like it". I do respect your Opinion though so do not take it the wrong way

@Rocker

It's in the rules of Discussion Threads because we've gone through and debunked the exact same points dozens of times.

Personally, I've spent months ripping through threads based on bogus logic even when I was supposed to be on vacation.

It's not bias, it's Naruto fans' the ever rampant need to upgrade everything in Naruto based on things that have already been discussed to death.

4-C Kaguya is not happening because she clearly doesn't have absolute control over her dimensions if she can be affected by her own gravity field.

She has also only been seen traveling between them through teleportation, not necessarily creating them.

Accusing us of bias just because we don't rate a character as high as you would like them to be is plain stupid since you won't even provide any evidence for your claims. That itself is bias.

@Kyle Ramos dude you are literally irrelevant to this conversation, take your childish ass out of here until you can bring something useful to the conversation

@TISSG7Redgrave the thread was not about Kaguya and ETSB, in fact it was about bias against Naruto and if I was to say what the main point is, it will be the speed of Naruto characters that were discussed before being shut down every single time. The Kaguya thing really was just a derailing of the subject. But that is also important.

@Repp while i do agree on the 4-C Kaguya thing, there other instances of Upgrades being dismissed for no reason besides it being an "Outlier", also like I mention above before Kyle posted, would anyone be against a casual Naruto revision discussion thread

Acacia 3-B? kaguya 4-C? It established that since it was upgraded to Sonic 2-C and infinite speed wiki is leaving many things happen.

@Shadow

Like? Saying something happened is different form having physical evidence of it.

We were supposed to have verse-wide Naruto revisions ages ago, but then Gwynbleiddd ran into life issues and couldn't complete it.

Ooh, what happened, big guy?

Did the truth hurt you that bad?

Seriously stop complainig if you just dont get the tier you want, you can try again and again, but if you just cant breathe without Kaguya being tier 4, go start another wikia with your tier 4 Kaguya.

I do find it strange how it's being claimed we have bias against Naruto and the HST, when we rank Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail higher than the other reputable debating sites (mostly OBD)

@Repp im not going to search through hundreds of closed threads to find something i witnessed throughout the year at unspecific point just to prove something i never brought as evidence towards upgrading kaguya or the verse, its something ive seen,and whether you believe me or not, that's up to you. unless this is a CRT or im purposely trying to make a point ,i wont begoing through all that effort. aslo i know about the revisions, meosis and unitemyrice are currently busy with it , according to Ant

@Kyle

Knock it off. This is bullying and you know it. You've been banned before for this kind of behavior. Don't think I won't do it again.

@Shadow

I don't enjoy being accused of bias when the accuser won't even provide evidence to prove a point. It really isn't that hard to find old Naruto threads

@ Kyle Ramos my last reply to you, I have said it hundreds of times, I really dont give a shit where Kaguya is ranked, If she stays at tier 5 with proper scaling and actual research what is the point in continuing with the connversation. I dont care. For the last time reread what my thread is about. What truth did you poiny out. That you dont like Naruto? Boohoo. Who cares. I dont know you and you dont know me. You came in here to say you hate Naruto. Wow. I really dont give a shit. Now stop derailing my thread and find something better to do in your life. Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back