• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Best 80s Cartoon Villains Fight

Megatron resists most of Skeletor's hax. Which key of Megs is being used? Also, tbf, this isn't 80's Megs. That's a project for another time.

Base/Evil Version

Also, I'm aware. The profiles got nuked for being unreliable and I was told it would take a lot of work to get them back. Just said that for the lols.

GojiBoyForever said:
Base/Evil Version

Also, I'm aware. The profiles got nuked for being unreliable and I was told it would take a lot of work to get them back. Just said that for the lols.
Ok, gotcha. Base Megsy definitely has less hax then his other two forms, having next to none. I'm not entirely sure if he can win in terms of raw AP either. What's Skeletor's opening move?

Also slightly of topic but the image you used for base Megatron is worse because it's not full body and is quite dark.

The other Megatron image is unofficial concept art. The old Bomber Megs can come back if need be, and I can brighten the image.

Look at that RT for the scan of EE

Plus, how far even is Megatron into baseline? Skeletor is the type of character who basically says "I'm going to destory/I just destroyed the universe" all the time

Back