• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Berserkers- Kenpachi Zaraki vs Berserker(Fate Stay Night)

If this is Kenny when he has Shikai and Bankai then he doesnt hold back as much (iirc) and would one shot Herc via Shikai.

Honestly I'd think a match between Illya and Yachiru would be more interesting. The battle of the Loli's who usually hang off these nutjobs shoulders (literally).

Sorry but I'm just going to ignore the fact that you gave Kenny two "I win" buttons since this wouldn't even be a proper discussion. That and I'm going to assume Kenpachi can be hurt cause if your spiritual pressure is large enough than weaker attacks won't even hurt you (as shown in his fight against Ichigo)

Thinking it over I can't help but still think that Kenpachi is going to win, granted it'll take a while since he's going to have to Kill Heracles 12 times and ever time he does it'll get progessively harder and harder since God Hand developes a resistance to whatever kills him.

Sure their might be a chance that Kenpachi will die before that with the amount of wounds he'll sustain over the course of the battle but even then I kinda doubt that.

If its Arrancar arc Kenny, he is gonna be straight up 6-C so its a stomp for him. If its SS arc Kenny, he kills Herc twice and eventually dies since GH is a pain so its a stomp for Herc.

Herc can't get matches unless the opponent is versatile enough (that being 12 different powers/weapons)

Honestly the thing with Kenny is that his "special move" before unlocking his Shikai and Bakai was just a simple two handed slash........a two handed slash which basically one shoted the Arrancar with the toughest known defense.

If we wen't be stats I'm pretty sure Kenny would be rated EX on both his Strength and Mana stats. Their is basically no freaking end- honestly it'd kinda be like the fight between Berserker and Saber Alter excpet with less beams and more badshit insane laughter.

Back