• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs The Lizard (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Lacku

He/Him
Doctor Curtis Connors made the Lizard serum so that he could "create a world without weakness", where the broken could be unbroken, however, Kevin Wendall Crumb has been his whole life, with The Beast protecting said broken, in his own words, "The Broken are the more Evolved."

FIGHT!

(Speed Equalized)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

The Broken are the more Evolved:

I want to create a world without Weakness: Colonel_Krukov, ElimatorVenom, Dalesean, Rez, AnonymousBlank, The_one_you_least_expect

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think the lizard takes this with mid-high difficulty. Regeneration seems hard to beat and I agree with Dalesean that the lizards AP feats are better

Yeaaaah this doesn't look good for the Beast.

The Lizard seems smarter, a bit stronger and has a lot more survivability and options thanks to regeneration, besides having a longer reach. The only thing the Beast has him beat is in mentality due to being way more ferocious and willing to go to extremes to win.

The Beast would probably leave some nasty scars and possibly some mental trauma from how badly it'd try to win, but the Lizard should win pretty handily. Not easily, but I don't see it really losing in almost any scenario.

Even if things came to a throwdown of LS somehow they're still fairly comparable there so even then if the lizard doesn't equal out he just surpasses the Beast more times than not in other regards so yeah

I personally think its incon cause I think the Beast has better AP but he wouldnt be able to get past Lizards regen but mostly because I love the eastrail trilogy lol
all your votes will be added

Last edited:
Back