• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kinda depends on the first move that Kanna makes and how fast it is.

Given she's part Witch (I think) she probably leads with Mind or soul.

Beast typically leads with Ray Sphere blast which goes into Black Holes, both of which kill.

Kanna is from Kazumi magica, so she starts with everything.

I'm not kidding.

Also her power mimicry is pretty strong, almost all of her abilities are copied from other magical girls.

Too bad Kal's not here, he would be able to explain better as I'm still confused from that manga

Something like that. iirc is seen in her fight with kazumi where she uses every power she has at once.

Making that the most confusing fight in fiction ovo

RKGenki said:
Kanna is from Kazumi magica, so she starts with everything.

I'm not kidding.
I'd really like to see a panel of this madness.

RKGenki said:
Edit: couldn't find the fight right now (dat slow internet connection), Here's a quote from Kal ovo, it's near the end.
.... Just Kal saying "all of them" is kinda sub-par proof of the notion.

Though I'm sure he can explain himself on his arrival.

It's not actually "lead with everything" as much as it's "spam a metric ton of hax without even checking if they are actually working".

No joke, this girl spam so many haxes that scaling her properly is hard.

Kaltias said:
It's not actually "lead with everything" as much as it's "spam a metric ton of hax without even checking if they are actually working".
No joke, this girl spam so many haxes that scaling her properly is hard.
Translation: She's crazy OvO

So....

Code:
What does she use?
Because if it isn't a mindhax or the likes she gets an RSB to the face.

Legitimately all of them.

I thought that the RSB was AP based? Kanna is stronger than him

At once? Like all in one move?

I legit don't know. I've heard it's AP based but from others I hear its negation and it effects the organs so it isn't. So I don't know

No, she spams hax until she sees the opponent dropping dead.

She does like transmutation though, so there is that.

Kaltias said:
Legitimately all of them.

I thought that the RSB was AP based? Kanna is stronger than him
DMUA said:
I'd really like to see a panel of this madness.
Also RSB is more just a blast of radiation that succs neuroelectricity and makes the target drop dead due to that. Not sure if that's going to effect someone who doesn't die unless the soul gem breaks, but eh.

It's a bit hard because it isn't during a single fight, it's during multiple fights.

Also because I have the physical copy translated and i'm too lazy to look for the English version ovo

Kaltias said:
It's a bit hard because it isn't during a single fight, it's during multiple fights.
Also because I have the physical copy translated and i'm too lazy to look for the English version ovo
Well. You could at least show one.

And take a picture of the physical copy for improvisation's sake.

I will tomorrow cuz now i'm tired.

Also almost positive that you wouldn't understand too much if I posted scans in Italian

Kaltias said:
I will tomorrow cuz now i'm tired.
Also almost positive that you wouldn't understand too much if I posted scans in Italian
o

Well anyways get untired.... well.... I guess.

Back