• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs Bastila Shan ( 2 more votes needed. ) ( Gone wrong.) ( In the hood. ) ( Almost shot. )

Well I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, Beast isn't unbeatable

So as much as I'm rather reluctant to say this, Baestila Shan probably takes this.

Because unfortunately for Beast, Bastila Shan's fightining revolves a lot around staying completely out of conflict when necessary, and only fights when fully necessary, so she has a very high chance of leading with a mind trick which will incapacitate Beast before he can pull an RSB.

Bastila 6/10

Obligatory Jedi Mind Hax GG argument.

But yeah, Bastila is the type to lead with Mind Hax compared to someone like Arcann, so she should take this.

Speaking of which thank you for adding Arcueid vs Arcann, I was busy with some Life BS and I forgot all about it.

My bad.

I wish John had any type of mind resistance feats to help me come up with an argument, but I got nothing.

So yeah, while F. Beast is bloodlusted and willing to start with his best moves right off the bat, there's really nothing he can do against the mind screw, which Bastila is also willing to lead off with.

So yeah, Bastila fra and my reasons

I don't think that's supposed to be in there, as we can't compare two completely different feats to get an AP (especially since the Beast broke the moon into a radial third)

LordWhis said:
@DMUA: While that may be the case, that particular calc assumes it to be the same size as in real life.
Huh.

That's wierd, it doesn't even look like the GBE was overpowered.

Goddamnit Teen not this shit....

Someone should edit that feat out, and place the old calc.

The old calc assumes vaporization, which we can't use cause we don't have an idea of HOW the Beast broke, only that he did it in the early days of its awakening

@dmua: In fact that 5-C+ calc assumes the moon to be hollow (which it is in Naruto). With the real life moon, the value should be even higher. (And that is pre-powering up)

LordWhis said:
@dmua: In fact that 5-C+ calc assumes the moon to be hollow (which it is in Naruto). With the real life moon, the value should be even higher. (And that is pre-powering up)
I'm very certain something somewhere went wrong with that calc. Just splitting the moon in half isn't overpowering it's GBE and therefore reaching moon busting power.

Oh, also, The Beast gets mindhaxed for Reasons Above.

Meh, Beast is about to win against Fiamma and already has 3 wins, I don't mind him losing once to my favorite Star Wars female. Albeit her picture sux.

Grace period has begun.

@DMUA: as a matter of fact that calc proposes almost 10 times what would be required to blow up the moon.

Back