• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accel for Aizen's reasoning.

If he can deal with kakine,then im confident he can deal with the beast as well.

Granted he had help from mugino at the end but it didn't really matter much other than she gave him a pep talk to help him get over his PTSD for killing the clones and her letting Accel use her beams to blast kakine faster and more efficiently.

On a side note: should accelerator have Macro Quantum manipulation or Quantum manipulation? Going off the Matter Manipulation page Im thinking the latter because of how they get their abiltiies in the first place but would be nice to get more opinions

I wouldn't feel like giving quantum manipulation based on that little to no evidence of its use. Macro quantum looks just fine.

That said maybe a thread about it instead of derail here would be a better option.

Yeah i'm not entirely sure what our definiton of Quantum mechanics fully entails which is why I went with macro. I'd need someone to explain it to me in laymans terms. they replace reality with their own reality to create their powers though it seems unusable for combat purposes so I dunno. Perhaps note it as not combat applicable?

But the macro is solid enough.

Well, @Filfourine made the new regulations and definitions for it so it's best if you ask him about it. I can't really say anything without knowing what criteria did he use considering we have several theories of "Quantum Reality".

If it really is Quantic DESTRUCTION I can see him winning.

But I need to know if it really is.

Perhaps Lazy can help?

Gargoyle One said:
If it really is Quantic DESTRUCTION I can see him winning.
Quantic isnt a word. Or not the right one anyway.

EDIT: what level of regen is Beasty, molecular, atomic? Subatomic?

Does accelerator already manipulated electron when he cured last order, and his reflection already reflected light

Sorry for my bad english

Trulybehind said:
Does accelerator already manipulated electron when he cured last order, and his reflection already reflected light

Sorry for my bad english
Not really sure.

@Aizen, I think we mean "Quantum" right?

It's High regen, I need you to specify a bit more

Gargoyle One said:
Molecules IIRC
Yeah Molecules are not high enough regen, molecules=two or more atoms which can have dozens of protons or neutrons or electrons which is made up of elementary particles like quarks and leptons which Accelerator can manipulate.

So if it is indeed molecular it isn't high enough regen to be safe

Honestly i dont rememeber seeing anyone with regen from even macro quantum figures quantum on high regen scale.

Maybe someone from Acel's verse or SS verse?

That said Accel for Aizen's reasons.

You're voting based off reasons you're not sure of?

I do need evidence of Accelerator doing that to someone if that's okay.

No, i am sure Accel can do damage on macro-quantum scale, i am not sure there is anyone who can regen from something like that as i never saw someone.

Of course only on high scale cause obviously they can regen if they have low godly or higher.

Edit: Just saw that Aizen. Interesting he is hard to kill lol.

"Elementary particles are things even tinier than molecules and atoms. We know that

there exist gauge bosons, leptons, and quarks. There are also hadrons which are made

when antiparticles or quarks gather, but, well, they're all divided into a few general

categories. These elementary particles make up the world."

"However," said Kakine in a soft voice, "That kind of common knowledge does not apply

to my Dark Matter!

The elementary particles that didn't exist in this world, Dark Matter."

SPOILER: Kakine later gets bodied by Accelerator and he makes his body out of darkmatter now.

Sorry, I should have worded that better.

Has he done melted someone on his level before?

@Gargoyle It's matter manipulation being stronger won't help you unless you have resistance on it.

Yeah....No.

You are manipulating molecules with High 6A Durability, you need proof of that.

I'd rather not have this turn into Ryuko vs Accelerator.

Pretty sure he did it to some of the darkmatter clones, but even if he didn't, he can. He already manipulates things smaller than what Beast can regen from as far as we know. Just disperse the particles in all different directions. He can manipulate matter so yeah. We know he can do it.

The reason I said this may take Accel some time is because he isnt aware of beasts regen and is going to tear him apart smaller and smaller until eventually it is too small to regenerate from

Oh. He also took control of muginos electron beam (Meltdowner) manipulated the size and shape of it and fired it in different directions to attack kakine. Now just take that scenario and put Beast in its place

To be fair the problem with Ryuko was speed not AP. Matter manipulation(in a certain sense) ignores durabilty so that was never an issue.

That said this is an interesting match, more interesting than i thought it would be.

Accelerator for LAS reasons. Maybe espers should have limited RW too, since they are replacing reality with their own.

Hardly, people were arguing back and forth on Matter.

Yeah, inFAMOUS is usually like that.

I'm still wondering why people are making so many Beast matches when the dude is undergoing revisions....

Maybe there won't be a lot of diffrence in his stats or well things could not be accepted.

I mean remember nier upgrades lol.

TBF Nier upgrades are a pain because most of the staff are never around to recalc it.

Meanwhile, inFAMOUS already has a CRT in progress in which no one looks at because no one gives a shit about inFAMOUS

Meanwhile, inFAMOUS already has a CRT in progress in which no one looks at because no one gives a shit about inFAMOUS
does that involve the second son sequel?

I dont know shit about Cole or anything else sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back