• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beard vs The World's Strongest Boy

Kuroki Gensai versus Baki Hanma (Last Key).

421204.jpg
375905.jpg

Both are 8-A.

Kuroki Gensai : /
Baki Hanma : /
Incon : /

This match already happened and it was the whole verse vs baki and baki one shotted them so gensai is getting his shit rocked.

I don't find the match but what about this :

wx6t.png
29z9.png
too vague! yujiro has fought giant elephants and went against a guy whos 1 million years old and ate dragons for breakfast lol... plus his AP: 7C and Kurokis is 8A so Yujiro basically one shots the guy. Baki is too much skilled for Kuroki gensai and the entire verse.

look at their profiles lol.
I didn't mean it about their profiles but about what i read.
After reading Baki/Grappler Baki/Baki Dou/Baki Son of Ogre and Kengan Asura/Omega many and many times, i'm not sure Baki's more skilled than Kuroki. But that's only my opinion i know.

I don't find the match but what about this :

wx6t.png
29z9.png
Doesn't matter. He lacks feats to compete. He could mean he's just like him in that they both reached the apparent peak of relevant characters in their series but still keep pushing forwards and getting stronger.

Back