• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle For Power - Roleplaying Game

A bolt of lightning strikes the ground. In the mountainous region of the world that the battle takes place on, this is one of the safer places.

The rocky terain means that it is hard to race after prey and its easy enough to lose predators.

From the blast of lightning emerges Charley Despo, Doomscreamer, and Casco. You three have a long way to go before you can fully face the might of the beasts that I send after you.

I will never make the battle easy... but that is because I have faith that you can get through this. Go forth and have fun.

The very ground that you stand upon starts to shake with the wrath of a tired god. Trees fall to the ground with a loud bang and the wood shatters like an explosion.

The frozen monster from before is shattered by one of the many trees.

You do not have much time to escape if you wish to get out alive.

So... only one last thing to say to you three.

RUN!!!!!

I summon a Goliath monk that carries me and runs me out of harms way. While doing this I use my divination to spot any dangerous obstacles and teleport everyone out of the way.

Charley took a moment to boot up before scanning his surroundings. Trying to get info on the environment and anything nearby.

Doomscreamer's blinding rage overwhelms his sanity and intelligence as soon as he steps out of the blast, and he immediately pivots on his heel and, with accompanying loud thumps and clouds of kicked-up snow, sprints off into the nearest woods looking for something to kill, not even noticing Charley or Caspo.

After witnessing Doomscreamer storm off, Casco decides to explore in the opposite direction, though not too far from Charley.

• TheDarkSide857
A monstrous creature watches you. It's form is hidden in plain sight as you rush past him, your blind rage blinding you to the danger that exists.

• Redite250
"Hoho!" A cheery voice sounds out, "What brings you to these parts of the woods?" The man who speaks is quiet unlike any other. He has two antlers growing from the sides of his head and a portly belly. The mustache that he wears flows to the very ground that everyone walks upon.

At first glance, one might think that he was a nature spirit.

Still riding atop his rocket, Sockeye was currently playing chess with a salmon wearing a monocle and top hat.

"A good day to you," The salmon spoke in a british tone, "I wonder if you might be willing to help me get back home. There would be a reward in store for you."

Back