• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Batter vs Satoru Gojo

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Pre-Prison Realm Gojo vs EoG Batter
Speed equal

images

Vs
images

Last edited:
Batter has concept user listed but has nothing explaining his concept manipulation. How does he get through limitless here?

Anyways how does infinity even work i have yet to grasp how the hell it functions
It manifests an infinite space between Gojo and any dangerous substance (attacks). Meaning the attack will never reach him unless it has some sort of spatial or conceptual manipulation attached.

i no longer partake on JJK-related threads but seems like i can help a tiny bit a verse i'd like to be able to support...

see, Le Batteur (i prefer to call him like that) and the addons' attacks are something like this:

The only attacks that i see being able to passing through Gojo's defenses are some of the ones from Batteur's addons, specifically:
-Photographic Blur from Omega, that more than just appearing on the enemy, it ignores all types of defense (meaning they'd bypass the "forcefield" and "spatial" natures of the defense, as i see it)
-Alpha's Perception-Manip'ing-and-Power-Nulling Status Inducement attacks (who could maybe bypass his automatized determination of "this can bypass and this cannot")

Though those things, as i see it, seem... kinda stretching.
The only fact is that Gojo won't be able to determine the "cursed energy nature of the abilities" of neither Le Batteur nor his Addons due to all of them resisting Info Analysis. And that Batteur may understand fully the nature of who Gojo is and how his stuff works by 4th wall breaking and seeing how is "gege akutami" making this fight go out (as he's able to do to who plays Off)

I unfortunately do not see a wincon for Batteur here unless a revision is made telling us that the attacks instantly reaching the enemies is Spatial Manip or RW. As things are now i don't see anything hitting Gojo unless my stretchings are real and Power Null, Perception Manip and Duraneg can bypass his infinity.

again, i don't partake on threads involving this manga/anime anymore, just hope that i helped.

Back