• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Gamzee Makara vs. The Beast

Both with Moon Level stats.

Speed Equalized.

Gamzee Makara Insanity
vs.
Infamous-2-beastface
"The Beast of New Marais."

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I forgot, does Gamzee lead off with mindscrew? Can matter manipulation bypass type 4 immortality?
He does in his 7-A form. Not sure about his tier 5 form. (The only fight he was ever in for that form happened offscreen and was only vaguely described by other people who were there and he had a whole team backing him in that fight and had to kill his enemy in a certain time limit. Simply mind-haxing him wouldn't have solved the problem in that circumstance.)

If it incapacitates him then it might. How does The Beast use it, again?

Hm, really depends if he leads off with it, cause Beast has no protection against mind screw.

First, whatever touches the black hole is broken down on a macro-quantum level. Whatever is absorbed is turned into the lava-esque matter that the Beast is made of.

I suppose Gamzee would use it in this circumstance. Tier 5 Gamzee is effectively just Tier 7 Gamzee except very ticked off.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
So does Beast have a way past the type 4?
Gamzee doesn't actually have a healing factor. Being broken down on a micro-quantum level should incapacitate him even if it doesn't technically kill him. Which is actually much worse now that I think about it.

Back