• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The absolute hell have I made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale said:
Oh lordy, this is a thing. Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before there could only be one.
Well, whatever, call me unoriginal, but I'm voting for myself. Inside of the Wiki I have superior Gay Manipulation capabilities due to being a Skeletor.
True, you can't out-gay s he-man character

Crabwhale said:
Oh lordy, this is a thing. Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before there could only be one.
Well, whatever, call me unoriginal, but I'm voting for myself. Inside of the Wiki I have superior Gay Manipulation capabilities due to being a Skeletor.
Are you sure about that?

How is Minecraft gay? Like, a kid's game I get, but seriously y tho?

It is fam, otherwise He-man isn't gay because its a kids show aswell

No, He-Man isn't gay because it's a kid's show, it's gay because one of the very first lines of dialogue in the opening of every episode is: "Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said:"By the power of Grayskull!""

What does Minecraft have to compare with that?

Crabwhale said:
No, He-Man isn't gay because it's a kid's show, it's gay because one of the very first lines of dialogue in the opening of every episode is: "Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said:"By the power of Grayskull!""
I don't think I've ever heard anything more gay in my entire life, and thats saying something

And that's just the opening. That's not even getting into the actual design of the characters or his relationship with Skeletor.

Hell, I think the HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA music video might actually be less gay!

Are you referring to He-Man?

Anyone whose name is He-Man is obviously gay

Anyways, is there a vote count right now?

I've helped Crab with a meme and I don't regret it.

Also, I believe we've reached three votes.

Maybe, Yellow and Seol weren't very clear, but they appear to have accepted that I am gay-er.

That's a bit unclear at this point. Yellow and Seol will still have to specify if they meant that. Which they won't right now, cause they're probably asleep.

CURSE YOU, DINKLEBERG TIMEZONES!

at the time i posted that comment it was a vote for you, now that i think about it i'm not sure, i don't think anyone actually specified if you being more gay ment you won

I didn't say Crabwhale wins, I just said he has better gay Manipulation, but anyway, I think we should close this and leave it inconclusive, some questions are better to be left unanswered....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back