• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The absolute hell have I made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
Who could fight Crabs now?
Oh, no...

I don't want to, but perhaps...
I swear if its me....

Crabwhale < Seol404

Thats just how it is fam, and I don't even think Crabwhale would deny it

Why not make a new thread instead of just changing this one

Couldn't you have atleast thought of a better name for me

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, we established that.
Though, Crab may have a different opinion.
But what if Crab is gay, and thus its a stalemate?

Christian Higdon said:
If only I had admin powers.
Well, I mean, I do have some experience.
I hate to tell you this, but no.

True that. Still, I have some experience backed up here. Not saying I will be one, since there's enough.

Christian Higdon said:
True that. Still, I have some experience backed up here. Not saying I will be one, since there's enough.
having power in a wiki that nobody uses is a much different experience to having power on a site people use

I honestly have no interest in it other than getting it on its feet so that all the Godmode-makers can leave us alone and make their pages there instead

Christian Higdon said:
Sadly, nobody really does.
We could all use it now, since the wiki may go back.
since it's one of the wikis that FANDOM nuked the forums on, i will never use it outright

Oh lordy, this is a thing. Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before there could only be one.

Well, whatever, call me unoriginal, but I'm voting for myself. Inside of the Wiki I have superior Gay Manipulation capabilities due to being a Skeletor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back