• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The abominable snowman of Pasadena (Goosebumps)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Hello, my name is Gewsbumpz dude (a proud supporter of the goosebumps verse) and this is a response to the snowman page being deleted.

I've seen the issues and I recently remade the page (as a blog) that you can see Here

Hopefully it is good enough for this wiki's standards

P.S. If you say anything along the lines of "The snowman is not notable". Heres a friendly reminder that the following exist. Because I know someone is going to bring that up. Also he literally had more screen time then slappy in the movie.

The problem with that is he has shown to still be able to be frozen. His resistance from cold temperatures is that he is unphased by the cold in alaska.

Actually no wait that kinda makes sense. Just read the resistance profile and there is a difference against resistance to something and immunity to something.

Now that we got that out of the way. What about the stats?, should he only be wall level or is he small building level (both physically and with snow) since he is able to resist his own snow and break free after being frozen solid (even though he is more fully encased in ice as it says so in the book).

And with that at hand then the chances of getting a new, better Snowman page has greatly increased.

Smashed open with a few big dents

The other feats that come to the top of my head that belong to the snowman from the movie was

This or this

Street level then.

First one seems pretty impressive, the ice smash, the denting of the vehicle, and the breaking of that glass and metal bar. Second one is pretty clearly wall level.

Ok so here is the lay out so far

Tier: 9-C to 9-B

Attack Potency: Street level (Can make huge cracks to a skating ring with his punches) to Wall level (Unintentionally smashed through a wooden wall with a window)

Striking Strength: Street Class to Wall Class

Durability: Street Class to Wall Class

How does that sound?

Tbh the movie form should just be 9-B (Smashes through a wooden wall unintentionally. Created a large crack in ice with a punch, dented a Zamboni, broke thick glass and a metal bar)

Back