• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 9-B Losers Bracket!

Jackythejack said:
I thought he was over two megajoules
His overpressure end is 2,200,000 about Yes.

His standard end is 1,300,731.58504

They just accepted the calc. They actually didn't specify which end. So not sure about what to do there.

Jackythejack said:
Clearly you use the one most convenient to you
Tbh. I typically used 2,200,000 joules. I just went to the calc myself right now and actually took notice they never specified which end. Just Accepted it

The Smashor said:
He one shots people on that level.
If he survived the kick himself and is one shotting people. Unless those people survived those kinds of hits too, it wouldn't qualify

Guns is just pierce damage. A Street level gun can still pierce a wall level person if they are low enough. You only get resistance/immunity to pistols after a Megajoule or higher. And most all guns at 9-A. This guy is definitely low enough on the wall scale for a gun to pierce him

Jackythejack said:
Have they fought canonically
Know what. I was going to say that Bobby did one shot hank who is far above dale (albeit in his groin. But it's still his tactic and opener), but they both have guns. So melee fights not going to happen. I'll allow it

One shot if a dude by hitting him in a sensitive spot shouldn't really scale to AP in my opinion. That's just abusing a flaw in human design.

Yes. But if he one shot Hank who is >>> Dale in general. Physically, mentally, and trained. The sane exact results are going to bold with Dale in melee because that's Bobby's opener and main tactic in melee.

I'm pretty sure a child irl could one shot most people if he punched them in the crotchles though. Like that's not saying much

Anyone who has a second spot they haven't used or just don't know a character, I have 4 above labeled that qualify.

Also I mean it really does just depend. Did he take hank off guard becuaee if so then it doesn't really matter. Someone who is actually trained would or should be able to see that coming and protect themselves, especially from a child

Not entirely. Hank was trying to teach Bobby to defend himself. But really. And Hank is trained to. Better than Dale as well. Regardless. It doesn't really matter. I'll allow it this time

Yamcha is a No. he scales to high

And I don't think Hercule really qualifies under the Losers bracket part. He in canon is a world champion and foes have legit skills as a world champion fighter than isnt the blowing up planets tiers (just the main cast really). I'm a little on the fence if he really qualifies or not

Back