• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 9-B Losers Bracket!

I'm not waiting. I wanna do this. Welcome to my next Bracket. The 9-B Losers Bracket! But let's cover the rules of this Bracket

1. 2 per entries per person. And Let's try and stay away from same series battles. (There can be some exceptions should characters never canonically meet and or they are different enough)

2. They must scale between 300,000 Joules 2,000,000 Joules

3. They must be a canon loser in their verse. (Examples, Glass Joe, Dan Hibiki, Ect), Or, have a really sucky record on their win loss record. Or both.

4. Lower level haxs are fine (such as gravity manipulation), but let's keep the series haxy people out of this please. (Let's be real. Most wall level Losers have not real haxs though)

5. Speed will always be equalized. And If a fight is a range stomp, we shall attempt to make it closer to fit both of their range options.

6. An inconclusive will be settled with a dice roll. (That's right. A dice roll). And a stomp will simply eliminate the weaker one. If one of them is found to break the rules instead however. They are eliminated

7. Speed will be equal in all these fights

8. Please don't abandon this bracket

That's all. I shall stay out of this bracket myself. So there will be a typical 16 spots for characters.

And I call the first Spot

1. Glass Joe (540,262 Joules) Me!

2. The Player (School of Chaos) (957,584.160094 Joules) Psychomaster35

3. Beavis (1,000,000 Joules) MistaClean

4. Hulk (1970s) (300,000+ Joules) MistaClean

5. Bobby Hill (516,644.24 Joules) Jackythejack

6. Big Smoke (516,644.24 Joules) Jackythejack

7. Koromo (328,213.351 Joules) 00potato

8. Dick Gumshoe (462,106 Joules) Whiteoak019

9. Zoidberg (516,644.24+ Joules) Whiteoak019

10. Dale Gribble (516,644.24 Joules) CBslayeR

11. Harvey Birdma (under 516,644.24 Joules) Psychomaster35

12. Phil Matibag (300,000+ Joules) Agletonwiki

13. Dipper Pines (516,644.24 Joules) Adem Warlock69

14. Larry Daley (1,136,121.74+ Joules) Me!

15. Baldi (300,000+ Joules) Joaco0902

16. Jar Jar Binks (Lego Star Wars) (516,644.24 Joules) Genericstickman

Let's do This! (And fail cause this is going to die fast if it even gets lucky enough to get off the ground)

Beavis?

(He alongside Butt-Head are consdierd losers but im afraid his AP might be too high, if it is then idk..)

Both those work. And his AP seems to not be very high. I don't see a calc, just a feat that scales to a standard calc

Alrighty

I've updated the Rules to make Loser less strict.

They can be a canon loser, or have a bad win loss streak on thier page to qualify

Ehh. I'm on the fence of calling him an in verse loser. He still is a legitimate champion of the world and not even remotely seen as a loser except the much higher tiers

He's a massive fraud and cheats or pays his way out of losing most of the time, hell in GT he'd literally have Buu go through the tournament, make it to the finals and have him throw the competition.

Ehh. I'll won't see him any past 300,000 Joules. So he can make it in. But he won't be high in power

Back