• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first of all the feat in question I will be presenting is not an outlier as it has happened more than once, let's just look at what exactly I am talking about.

So it's basically come down to proving that the Triforce can Reality warp the Sacred realm which in question is Actually a universe and the Triforce should be 3-A

It is stated many times that the Dark World or the Sacred realm is a full universe, for example this first describes it as a counterpart to the Light word, which we know is a Universe, to top it off I found a scan saying it's a sort of second Hyrule, which again supports the fct that it is the same in size as the light world, which if you ask me should have been an established fact, as considering the dark world any different in size is ludicrous.

Ganonscan3
Aworld dark
NOOOOOOOOT SOOOOO FAAAAAST

There is another interesting feat I found that I bet not many have discovered or at least thought of

https://youtu.be/e9KZOChSxvU?t=218

Just here Agahnim has sent Link in to the dark world, However there is something very interesting with this feat, You see, Link did not just end somewhere in the dark world. He ended up in the EXACT SAME SPOT as the location of the LIGHT WORLD

WORLDZ
Here is a map to help you with visualising this. So as you know, Link whooped Agahnim's ass at the top of the Hyrule Castle in some room behind Zelda's or someone's bedroom it don't matter, what matters is it was the top of Hyrule castle, or at leas the upper area. And where exactly does Link end up after geting sent into the dark world? The PYRAMID OF POWER. the top middle area of Dark world, just as Light world is the top middle area of Light world. This means Agahnim literally switched the world to make him end up in the same position that would be located in the light world.

Loruleeee
Here is yet another scan that outright says lorule / dark world whatever you want to call it, mirros Light world, is an inverse to it. This is quite convincing, it gives a pretty good clarification, unless you want to argue the light world, the main universe where all of this happens is just some planet sized dimension which is just laughable.

TIME N SPACE
And who could forget Ganon's voice reaching Across space and time

NOW FOR THE FEATZ

Anyone trying to pull the "Statements ain't gonna cut it, bring feats" Thing I'll have you know there are at least 3 legit feats considering the dark world a universe. Also considering the goddeses are low multiversal, then a universal triforce really does fit a description of the small portion.

For anyone trying to say "But he only warped a planet and some stars". Nah bruh, it been clearly stated he wapred the world, Now I've already explained above why it's a universe so there goes it.

basically explaining what Ganon wished for, restoring his mess

This the second time he restored the other world

ADDED CONTENT!

So for those who might also wonder if the Dark world simply mirrors light world, that is false for the following reasons. First of all it's mentioned as it's own overworld and a parallel one. Now the reason it mirrors Hyrule or Light world is simple, Ganon had one wish, he wanted to conquer the light world, but for the sake of plot he did not conquer it, he simply warped the sacred realm, who before that has never been mentioned to mirror light world in any way and has always been and is it's separate world. It was Ganon's desire to conquer the light world but ended up turning the sacred realm into his own twisted version of it. It's for this reason that they share such similarities.

Lighhhht
So there you have it, this should quite prove the point

Update 1

"Lorule was just like Hyrule. So very beautiful. So very...promising."

Lorule1
"Yuga discovered that there was a strange crack in this grim slate... Through it, we could sense that there was another world beyond ours... a place where the Triforce still existed. He and I devised the scheme that imperiled your kingdom. But I alone will set this right."

Unsacred
Just updated this with something fresh. Basically another feat proving Triforce indeed does have universal power. Lorule is essentially a different world altogether, it has it's own sacred realm (see the third scan) and is it's own thing altogether. One could say it is just hyrule and SR copy pasted and changed.

And basically the entire plot of ALBW is you uniting the original triforce to restore loruelan triforce because the latter literally kept the world in balance.

Update 2

19E9E02C-3B07-4DFD-8DA7-EAA82F0F6F36
Hyrule Historia stating again that they mirror each other (this is directly translated from Japanese)

First, even without all the scans stating that, it's pretty obvious that the reason they're called LIGHT and DARK World, is exactly to show that they're the same and opposite thing, as shown again by the geography and the overall concept of the two overworlds. Scans are obviously needed, but I think that what has been brought up is more than enough to prove this already implied connection.

Second, if it says that the Triforce warped the Sacred Realm/ Dark World, it means just that. If I say that I painted my room, it means that I painted the walls of my room, not just one or two. If a character is stated to be capable of destroying a wall, we don't say he can only destroy some bricks, if there's nothing else implying otherwise, obviously. So if the TF is stated to warp the Sacred Realm, we don't need to post things stating that it warped the whole thing, that's already implied in the first sentence.

-props to TriforcePower1

No wait! We still haven't found everything yet. Please, wait until we can find a couple of things more. If this gets rejected, then even the updated one will be as well.

Did you just reply on a month old thread just to make a snarky reply to my comment?

Also why was this reopened? Konaguna has already copied everything he put here onto the other thread.

Dust Collector said:
Did you just reply on a month old thread just to make a snarky reply to my comment?

Also why was this reopened? Konaguna has already copied everything he put here onto the other thread.
Dont mind mind me mate im just bored and konaguna was the one who linked this thread to a other one

I was thinking of doing it, but I've heard frommultiple people that Azathoth was a very busy person with little time, but I guess if Ant said It should be done then so be it.

He currently seems to focus on helping out with the most important threads that people ask him to evaluate.

He is just busy IRL. You can politely remind him if you wish.

I don't think that just reminding him should be annoying.

"It is stated many times that the Dark World or the Sacred realm is a full universe, for example this first describes it as a counterpart to the Light word, which we know is a Universe"

Being a counterpart doesn't necessarily mean that they are equal on this aspect. Imagine if the Dark World was just what we saw it in size, wouldn't it still be a counterpart to the Light World? Yes.

"to top it off I found a scan saying it's a sort of second Hyrule, which again supports the fct that it is the same in size as the light world"

"Hyrule" can be as in many things, iirc. This is vague at best and doesn't actually mean something useful.

"He ended up in the EXACT SAME SPOT as the location of the LIGHT WORLD"

So... ? If x character goes on the other side of a mirror in the exact same spot as the location he was on the real world except this time he's in a pocket reality does this suddenly mean that the pocket reality is the size of the universe? No.

The first 2 points would be nice context if they were real statements of the Dark World being a universe, but they are really nothing without that.

Yes they are, the Dark world is literally just the sacred realm which was warped into the dark world as a substitute/compensation for Ganons actual wish (to conquer light world, the main universe of the series)

"There are two overworlds in A Link to the Past. The Light World that Link calls home is a colorful and abundant place, with green forests, arid bluffs, and crystal-blue waters. In the Dark World that mirrors the Light World, the terrain is much the same, but everything is cast in a somber hue."

Sahasharla mentions that there are 2 overworlds in the game, another feat that goes well along with another statement that also calls the DW a seperate world that isn't even linked to the light world, and in this case it was meant as opening a portal for transportation.

"The wizard has broken the wise men's seal and opened a gate to link the worlds at Hyrule Castle."

It was transformed into the dark world, what size it was before it was warped is irrelevant as it got transformed into a universally sized place, because...

"Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf became the Demon King. The Sacred Realm was distorted into a nightmarish world where demons ran amuck."

"Oh? Who are you, Mr. Bunny? This world is like the real world, but evil has twisted it. The Golden Power is what changed your shape to reflect what is in your heart and mind.

Describing it as the real world but nightmarish

Shit really isn't hard to understand, the dark world is a seperatw place that was transformed into the image of the dark world, the omniscient Triforce knew what Ganon wanted and granted him the substitute dark world, which was a seperate place even before its corruputpion, then it just became a substitute lair for Ganon.

"Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf became the Demon King. The Sacred Realm was distorted into a nightmarish world where demons ran amuck."

This is the best statement you have, and even then seems like a figural way of speaking, a universe was distorted into a singular world with demons, and said demons are only in a fraction of the universe? Wouldn't it make more sense for "Sacred Realm" to be as in "the important part of the Sacred Realm" just like with Hyrule? It's not as if Ganondorf wanted to rule the universe.

The others statements I don't even going to bother saying why they don't affirm the Dark World being the size of a universe.

The fact remains that ganon was still going to conquer the light word the univers hyrule reside in i don't understand how you fail to comprehend and "hyrule" is referd as the planet but ganon said that he was going to conquer the entirety of the light world (univers) right now it feels like you are kind of just cherry picking

Not sure if you can face it, but you have been taking statements that can be interpreted in many way and claimed that they must mean their highest possible meaning.

Ganondorf wanting to conquer the Light World is just him wanting to extend his domain around the planet, context that you ignore.

Oh please point out an example of "you have been taking statements that can be interpreted in many way and claimed that they must mean their highest possible meaning." because i keep re-reading all of this and its pretty clear "what is what" and him just extanded around the planet when it is said several times in the game ganondorf wanted the entirety of the light world (univers) and lets not forget the fact that the HE has been translated and it says that the Triforce is a artifact with universal power which make sense since the 3 GG's are low multiversal but im gonna wait on @Konaguna

You can believe what you want but if you want to make us believe the same you need to logically argue how are the things the way you think they are, you can't just say something, get a response, believe that you are still right yet ignore the matter and say other stuff and then repeat the process. We aren't getting anywhere.

Grab the 3 reasons you initially mensioned and I initially answered as the examples you wanted.

The other stuff you mensioned was already discussed in another thread.

best option is for now to wait on Azzathoths input tbh

Anyone think we should get calls opinion on this?

But no one is paying this any attention bruh, It's like I'm talking to myself and ocassionaly someone drops by but is gone soon after

It's been so long since I've posted this and a conclusion still has not been reached

I'll take back that request but I hope you have a good reason

Well the Goddesses did create the Triforce, so the Triforce should be comparable to one if not all of the Goddesses who created two entire timelines. I also think the Goddesses should be Low 2-C by themselves (they all had a part in creating those two timeines) and 2-C together.

It's been stated in OOT that the Triforce is a small portion of the goddesses power, I'm not really sold on one being comparable to the entire thing

I mean...for the time being, I can't answer, for the sake of my own career. But if people stop being biased and see the ACTUAL STATEMENTS SAYING THAT THEYRE THE SAME SIZE and respond, that'll help.

The real cal howard said:
I mean...for the time being, I can't answer, for the sake of my own career. But if people stop being biased and see the ACTUAL STATEMENTS SAYING THAT THEYRE THE SAME SIZE and respond, that'll help.
Just accept that the Dark World is city sized at best. The sun that you can see from atop the pyramid is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back