• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
....i really hope you are joking @Dust because thats an obvious low ball if i ever saw one also the triforce as all the feats to be 3-A and the fact that it is stated to have some of the power of 3 low 2-c's beings can obviously make it a 3-A and it would actualy make sense for Vaati's feat that is considered an hyperbole so far each time i see people trying to come up with counter arguments about why the TF can not be 3-A it was litteraly just cherry picking its getting ridiculous now.

But i think we should put a solid 4-B to possibly 3-A TF i think this is something that everyone can agree on cuz i dont really see why it couldnt be possible.

@Cal

If you ask Azathoth to respond via his message wall, he will probably help out.

Well, he might respond if contacted by staff members.

Why can't you give your opinion on the matter Ant? youre also a bueroucrat? And you do support the verse right?

Forgive me if I'm missing something -- and if I don't respond to some good points; I end up noticing interesting threads like this just as I'm about to log off -- but I believe that the two core questions of the matter are as follows:

1.) Is the Dark World a full universe? I'd say that's an evident "yes" based on the OP's evidence.

2.) Does the Triforce allow for the warping of the whole universe of the Dark World, as opposed to just the planet? I think this is the one people will get hung up on, but I think it's reasonable to assume so based on the situation and feats like the pocket dimension feat from Skyward Sword. I don't have time to participate in an in-depth discussion of that part at the moment, unfortunately.

And sorry if anything I just said was outdated or nonsensical; I've just come back and I'm rusty on this sort of thing. Just thought I'd keep an interesting topic going to its logical next step until someone more qualified than I could step in.

EDIT: Not that I should speak for him, but as to your qeustion to Ant, Konaguna, he attempts to maintain neutrality and balance and order whenever possible until all the facts are on the table. He's on vacation, anyway, so it'd be polite to not bother him and ask him to give his opinion before he feels ready to do so himself.

Ayy appreciate your input mang

And @Antvasima why you on the wiki? Go enjoy yourself for the time being

Freeman is correct regarding my general approach. Given the bureaucrat position I have to be careful to not support major upgrades or downgrades unless I am well informed about a subject or there is sufficient information available, or the profiles might get messed up.

That recently happened with Grappler Baki for example, and now we have to try to adjust the profiles again.

Azathoth also has a history of being good at evaluating Zelda threads.

I am also only responding to some threads during my vacation. I think that should be fine to manage. I am working far less than normal.

The latter responses here in favor of a 3-A triforce are nothing but baseless claims. "It's evident by x thing that this must mean its highest possible meaning"-style comments are useless, we want real evidence and smart arguments.

Eficiente said:
The latter responses here in favor of a 3-A triforce are nothing but baseless claims. "It's evident by x thing that this must mean its highest possible meaning"-style comments are useless, we want real evidence and smart arguments.
Baseless claims? Real evidence? Smart argument?

Wow there mate that a pretty strong claim there let me do you one better. (Cuz you know pott meet kettle)i would love if you could point out the actual Baseless claims, oh i know why not come up with smart arguments and actual counter evidence why a 3-A is not possible.

Sorry if i sound like an ass but you kind of came in a tad bit too strong there friend.

But anyways now is not the time for that kind of crap so yeah i say we lwt this open for people who wants to have an actual say in this.

I made an example of it, what even is the need of doing that?

You need to prove how is the triforce 3-A, I already gave my arguments for how that idea was wrong. You guys should logically argue against that, not ignore stuff and wast time on useless things.

Eficiente said:
How are those claims baseless? I posted tons of scans supporting Dark World is a seperate place. It's constantly referee to as a second overworld, that is just like Hyrule but darker. It's part of the lore that Ganon warped this sacred realm into the dark world, this has also been widely accepted here for a while now.

Only thing some people get picky about is Dark World being a universe, and I've went past that several times as to why it is a universe.

1) It is it's own world, implied to have it's own space and time, and is separated from the light world via a void. I have scans if you require them.

"Ganon's wish was to conquer the world. That wish changed the Golden Land to the Dark World."

2) Ganons wish was to conquer the World and before you say it was a planet, I'll remind you that the Triforce is omniscient, meaning it knows exactly what someone wants, and Ganon obviously wanted to conquer the Light world, but merely turned the realm, world, whatever you call it in a copy of the light world that is darker. Nothing has Went against dark world being smaller than the light world, It is a compensation for the Light world, it's existence is maintained by the Triforce itself, when the essence of the Triforce states the dark world will disappear after his death.

@Konaguna Here's a list of things you have been ignoring:

• You don't need to mention that the Dark World is a seperate place.
  • Being like Hyrule doesn't mean it's a universe.
  • Ganon only affected a world with it. What changes did he made to rest of the universe? Nothing, no alteration to the rest of the stars and galaxies, he only altered the planet he wanted to rule.
  • "Only thing some people get picky about is Dark World being a universe, and I've went past that several times as to why it is a universe." As I said before, I already said why your stuff were wrong. Seeing you believing that you are correct out of nothing shows how little you care.
  • "It is it's own world, implied to have it's own space and time, and is separated from the light world via a void. I have scans if you require them." None of this indicates that it's a universe. You are wrong to think that world=universe. It obviously has its own space and time, you can tell that for how characters with finite speed are able to move there. Having something that separates it from the universe shows its size how? (Rhetorical question, it doesn't)
"Ganons wish was to conquer the World and before you say it was a planet, I'll remind you that the Triforce is omniscient, meaning it knows exactly what someone wants, and Ganon obviously wanted to conquer the Light world"

This is just ludicrous, are you listening to yourself?

"Nothing has Went against dark world being smaller than the light world"

You need to prove it's the size of a universe, we don't need to prove it's not. Basic logic.

"it's existence is maintained by the Triforce itself, when the essence of the Triforce states the dark world will disappear after his death"

You felt like saying this why? Wasting time, I presume.

Efi, your reasonings are completely wrong. If something was said to affect something, the logical conclusion is to assume that they affected that thing. You don't say "character x said he can destroy the universe but he never said he affected the entire universe." Dark World was stated to be the same size as the Light World. It's all but said to be a parallel dimension.

Most of the evidence let's me believe that this isn't the case, and the context doesn't help at all. What did Ganon altered in the rest of the universe, Cal?

Are you saying that the color of the sky was changed throughout the whole universe? And that this is a 3-A feat?

No, he transformed the sacred realm into the exact copy of the light world but it looks darker. And the light world is the main timeline after Link died in OOT, and the dark world copies it.

These aren't quantum physics, you're the ignorant one here, downplaying because "he only did that to a planet, we can't see anything else getting affected"

By this logic many characters with Universal Rating should get nerfed because we can't see the entire thing.

I'm explaining you this in the simplest way and you are still too dumb to comprehend this.

Traj
"This is just ludicrous, are you listening to yourself?"

Here's a scan proving Triforce is omniscient, also supported by the fact King of Hyrule calls the goddesses when touching the triforce and that the essence itself of the triforce speaks to Link.

next time look up the series before you make yourself look like a fool please

@Konaguna

Mind your tone please. There is no need for insults.

I lost my temper, it's just that I can't stand the downplay. It's been agreed upon the triforce maintain at least a solar system sized realma nd now this user who I suspect has barely any knowledge on the series claiming he warped only a planet.

I understand this is a very controversial topic but I can not stand something like this

Just to summarise and recap, is it only the Triforce that you want to be 3-A, or do other characters scale to it?

@Konaguna Chill out, dude. I'm yet to see how is the Dark World an "exact copy" of the Light World", most of your evidence does not prove it at least.

You are still ignoring the context, again, it's not just that we saw only the planet being affected, we also know that that's what Ganon wanted to rule, and he did specific things to the planet that the rest of the universe doesn't have. Without all the context against it I wouldn't be iffy about it.

Read the Omnipotence page.

Eficiente said:
Are you saying that the color of the sky was changed throughout the whole universe? And that this is a 3-A feat?
It was just an example. If it says that it warped the Dark World, there's absolutely no reason at all to believe he only warped only a bit of it.

That would mean that, yes. But there are many reasons to believe that, what are your responses to them?

You know Lorule is the exact copy of Hyrule, and no, not just the world. Lorule literally has its own sacred realm, it's a copy of the entire setting, both the main universe and sacred realm but again a bit different. And the Triforce is what held Lorule in balance after all, meaning that by this feat it has universal power at least

Eficiente said:
I'm yet to see how it's a universe. What's the proof of it?
>Is the Exact same copy of the Light world aka the universe where the main Zelda timeline is set

>Is often desribed to be equal to the light world, calling it a second Hyrule, overwolrd...

>Is the failed product of the Ligt world, Triforce warped the entire thing for him, because the Triforce knows exactly what you desire, the world, obviously refers to the universe, it's even seen in the dark world that it is not just a planet. Occam's razor presents enough proof to call both worlds equal in size

Konaguna does have a point about Lorule. I would much prefer if Azathoth would help out with evaluating this.

Konaguna said:
>Is the Exact same copy of the Light world aka the universe where the main Zelda timeline is set

>Is often desribed to be equal to the light world, calling it a second Hyrule, overwolrd...

>Is the failed product of the Ligt world, Triforce warped the entire thing for him, because the Triforce knows exactly what you desire, the world, obviously refers to the universe, it's even seen in the dark world that it is not just a planet. Occam's razor presents enough proof to call both worlds equal in size

• Show me where it was said to be "the Exact same copy".
  • Show me where it was said to be "equal to the light world". Being a second Hyrule and overwolrd aren't proof.
  • "because the Triforce knows exactly what you desire, the world, obviously refers to the universe" Prove it. And being a "failed product", "not just a planet" and "worlds equal in size" aren't proof.

@Efi throught the whole atory of both games the dark world and lorule are called paralelle world, mirrior. Dimensions and all that jazz and tgey keep reminding us over and over and over again that they are all the same thing but just with a few things like in the universe of hyrule there is the sword of evil's band while in lorule there is a sword of goods bane and the HE also say both world are mirrior worlds to each other right now none of your counter arguments makes sense since @kona has already posted all you need to know!!!

1)Look at the scan where both overworlds are in the same picture and you'll see they are copies.

Now to answer your question: "overworlds being the same doesn't mean dark world is the same size as Hyrule"

1.1) you keep forgetting what Ganon wished for, he wanted to conquer the light world, the main universe where Zelda takes place, but instead the Savred realm was transformed in to the darker version of the light world. How is that not enough proof that they are the same? The dark world is what Ganon would have had if he did it to the light world.

2)"There are two overworlds in A Link to the Past. The Light World that Link calls home is a colorful and abundant place, with green forests, arid bluffs, and crystal-blue waters. In the Dark World that mirrors the Light World, the terrain is much the same, but everything is cast in a somber hue."

"Oh? Who are you, Mr. Bunny? This world is like the real world, but evil has twisted it. The Golden Power is what changed your shape to reflect what is in your heart and mind."

4C3DFBF0-906E-403C-94A3-719DC5DEA5DC
Also right now you're hella Cherry picking. Being called a second overworld, it's mirror and it's counterpart is balnatant proof they are the same.

3)Basically explains Thai above

I dont want to be an ass or anything but each time a 3-A triforce thread pops up there are so many people that are cherry picking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back