• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 1st Class Soldier ( Final Fantasy VII ) vs Organisation XIII ( Kingdom Hearts )

Sephiroth,Genesis, Angeal, Weiss and Nero cannot transfrom in this fight. Angeal will use a standard Soldier sword and not the Buster Sword.

In round 3 Angeal,Genesis and Sephiroth gain the skills of there transformation for example : Sephiroth can Use Shadow Flare, Genesis can use Flare and Angeal can use Unleashed Wrath...

Round 1 : The 1st Class Soldier vs Organisation XIII

Round 2 : The 1st Class Soldier + Weiss and Nero vs Organisation XIII + Xion and Riku

Les Soldat 1ière classe
Organisation XIII
Round 3 : The 1st Class Soldier vs Organisation XIII + Xion and Riku + Xehanort

I have a question the difference between 5-A and 5-B is that big ?

Also if I remove Sephiroth from The First Class Soldier would Organisation XIII stand a better chance ?

In this scenario, yes. Zack's output is around 1 tenaton, while Organization XIII's is around 20 yottatons each, meaning Zack is 50,000 times stronger than an individual Organization member.

I want organisation XIII to stand a chance so I will do this : Weiss and Nero vs Organisation XIII + Riku and Xion ?

Unless it's Weiss and Nero vs. 50,000+ Orgainzation XIIIs, Rikus and Xions, they stomp. The distance between is too drastic unless we duplicate the Organization members by the thousands.

Weiss and Nero without tranformation are not as strong as Zack they are much weaker Nero was defeated by Vincent in base form.

Back