• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That's new

Not for anybody except the Fandom staff, no.

Sera Loveheart said:
What is so difficult about this?
Thank you Sera for showing me this :)

While this version looks god awful, I am glad I can get notifications now.

Still don't like it. For now, a phone is my only method of getting online stuff done, and the new header is kinda being difficult. I have to multi-tap the icons to activate them. Didn't before.

I have been told in private for a long time that, despite that most people seem to strongly dislike the discussions module, it will eventually replace our old message board. I personally dread that day, as it could severely negatively affect our abilities to communicate with each other.

Did they give you a reason to force everyone onto discussions? I can't think of who this benefits.

I don't think it's even physically possible to use discussions on a wiki this big. When that happens irs probably going to kill the wiki, honestly

I already have been severely limited by the new layout since you still can't see your profile or your notifications on mobile.

I'm not looking forward to when it becomes even worse.

Assaltwaffle said:
I already have been severely limited by the new layout since you still can't see your profile or your notifications on mobile.
I'm not looking forward to when it becomes even worse.
It started working for me, though.

I have already long since told them that the discussions module will be potentially catastrophic for our abilities to properly interact with each other and discuss necessary revisions, especially in threads that last for a few hundred posts.

You can talk with the Fandom staff about it yourselves if you wish, but make sure to be extremely polite and respectful, or it will likely do more harm than good: https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact/general

Back