• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That counts as a feat, right?

well yeah, he ****** with the water and lifted a mountain, might be a little weird to calc though due to the lack of visuals

well yeah, he ****** with the water and lifted a mountain, might be a little weird to calc though due to the lack of visuals
Have a good picture of the MT. Tianheng is really difficult, it is very big, not to mention that if you take a print, the character is in front.

And there's one thing, and I need to make changes to Azhdaha's profile, although there's something saying like "Zhongli says he never felt superior to Azhdaha in their fight" (or something like that) it's pretty dubious, since Azhdaha says that Zhongli could kill him in the past, asks if he was hesitating in the past fight, and even says that between the two of them Zhongli has always been the strongest.

ExDfhWm.jpg

NSSKkVS.jpg

QxgEcXn.jpg

Do you know of anyone who can do the calcules? If the calculations are higher than mountain level, then I can do a CRT to "upgrade" Morax and Azhdaha, with some interesting information and quotes.

ok? what does that have to do with what we were talking about? you have a feat that needs to get calculated, we have a calculation request thread where you can request a calc to be done

ok? what does that have to do with what we were talking about? you have a feat that needs to get calculated, we have a calculation request thread where you can request a calc to be done
I thought it was about the CRT that I created, and before I do these calculations I want to review some things about the verse, but nobody is saying anything about the CRT, so I don't know if it will work.

i dont understand what youre talking about, everything you say feels like it has nothing to do with the discussion

This would be a feat. Zhongli essentially lifted a Mountain, along with it the land on which Liyue Harbour rest upon.

You could post this in a calc request thread. Then, you can create or edit any CRT you created and inform the members in the general discussion for the CRT.

Last edited:
Back