• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arrogant Schmuck said:
I feel like Ultron needs the Doctor Doom treatment
You do remember what happened after Doctor Doom got upgraded right

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I feel like Ultron needs the Doctor Doom treatment. Surely he must have more than what's currently listed on his profile.
So how much prep would be considerd fair?

forgot to reply and instead just commented on the post

Dunno what Ultron can really do with Prep

this seems to boil down to Thanos punching Ultron, ripping him apart, and having Type 6 come into play.

Yes I refer to how he got his arse handed to him by a majority of the actually strong 5-Bs

Well yes of course

But there are plenty of 4-Bs to go around to have Ultron go way out of his league against

What's to stop Ultron from range spamming and take advantage of Thanos' poor mobility? If nothing, then Ultron

Which is shocking lol, I would've assumed this would be a decently popular match up

On ComicVine, maybe.

On this wiki, where the majority of the users aren't nearly as into comics? Nah.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
On ComicVine, maybe.
Not even that.

Most people there (At least currently) are not into comics, and their only knowlegde are limited to live-actions and animated adaptations (Hence, why they only those counterparts).

Not even that.

Most people there (At least currently) are not into comics, and their only knowlegde are limited to live-actions and animated adaptations (Hence, why they only those counterparts).

It's a sad time to be a comics fan lol

Newendigo said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
On ComicVine, maybe.
Not even that.
I wouldn't say that. There are plenty of threads over there that feature Marvel and DC characters that manage to attract knowledgeable members. Even Image Comics has a decent representation over there, compared to VSBW.

They also currently have more active members than us in general, going by the forum activity in that place.

Back