• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean...

Thanos > Dio (not counting the upgrades he's gonna receive thought).

Dio > Asriel

so Thanos > Asriel.

That's A-B-C logic

Keeweed said:
I mean...
Thanos > Dio (not counting the upgrades he's gonna receive thought).

Dio > Asriel

so Thanos > Asriel.
That's A-B-C logic
But Thanos has better hax than Dio

So uhh.... let's not derail and....

Will Thanos kill the ******* book.

It has a book in it????????????????????????????????

No I was saying how does Thanos> Dio matter in this fight when Dio isn't the one fighting

Keeweed said:
It has a book in it????????????????????????????????
No I was saying how does Thanos> Dio matter in this fight when Dio isn't the one fighting
Read DMUA's comment and let us stop derailing.

I honestly can't make a good call for this match.

I mean the Enchirdion is literally all knowing so if anything the damn book could use his Hax in a really effective manner. And the Enchiridion has a number of abilities that Thanos can't counter (I.E plot Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, and Perception Manipulation).

But Thanos has the raw AP to put the book down and his mind hax should be far superior to the Enchirdion (unless his memory wiping feat counts the reader as a 4D being which then the book might stand a chance). Add in existance erasure and this match is hard to give a good response too.

So for now it's an inconclusive for me Thanos probably has better feats than the book, but the book could also hit Thanos with something he can't resist. While Thanos could literally punch the book or use Haxs it's not resistant to.

P.S also isn't Thanos cocky or something. Cause if his is then the book could probably pull a win but it would be really unlikely.

I guess I vote inconclusive, but we probably need more knowledgeable people to explain how this goes down

Back