• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs Darth Sidious

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
well poor Palpatine was Forced to lose to Darkseid.. let's see him take on Marvel's big baddie

• 4-B versions
  • Speed Equalized
  • Review SCEmperorPalpatineSithMaster stillC
    Kingthanosimage
    I need someone to render this image, it's the only one we got.

Thanos has the Mindstone

Dude, it's been an hour, wait for at least a day before you bump.....

With that said, Palpatine should take this via more versatile hax to utilize.

>Looks at Thanos' profile

>No resistance to Mind Manip

>GG

The only thing Thanos has that could even possibly hurt Palpatine is matter manip, but Palp has that even in an even stronger version, so this is a stomp. Thanos has nothing that Sidious doesn't have stronger.

Darkseid is far more haxed than Thanos is, so this isn't a good comparison.

Sorry but I will close this. If you think that is unjust please leave a message on my wall.

@Assalt

Thanos is in possession of the Mind Gem.

Shadow needs to update the OP.

ZeroTwo64 said:
In general
Because most Mind manip users can instantly incapacitate their targets with a thought. Either by forcing them to stop moving, telling them to kill/hurt themselves, or shredding their mind and essentially killing them, leaving them a vegetable for all intents and purposes.

Back