• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His resistances to Sealing and Transmutation are useful, however I don't see him winning against someone whose precog works on Immeasurables. The scale to most of his abilities are also kinda not there.

Nor is the evidence for them.

@ZacharyGrossman Could you like, start adding that to the profiles you make?

Adding all D&D resistances to D&D pages would result in all pages being somewhere in the range of 20000 bytes or longer.

In this case, Asmodeus upscales well and far above to infinite-multiverse-spanning mindhax done by Demon Lords of the Low 2-C variety.

If you have questions, I'll try to answer them.

Technically, mindhaxing an infinite amount of 3-D beings would only be High 3-A mindhax, but Asmodeus memory wiped other gods

@Eficient Azathoth approved of greater gods being 2-A

@Bambu They could have a Notable Attacks/Techniques section apart. In any case, what's Asmodeus' response to Thanos' degree of precog?

I mean

His own precognition, I guess.

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp against Thanos.

Eficiente said:
I don't see him winning against someone whose precog works on Immeasurables.
The degree of the precog would be the problem. At the moment he had the gauntlet he knew when he would lose it, and he sees time as a repetitive loop. Does Asmodeus' precog work on Immeasurables? Is it passive? Did he only lose when he wanted to lose?

Ricsi, that's in progress. Understand that there's a literal **** ton.

Zach, I did find evidence of D&D resisting physical Absorption through the Water Elemental resisting Dust pf Dryness, which absorbs all liquid in the area into a small pellet. Very good.

Efficiente, it works on Acausals so it should be fine.

Oh yeah, not saying it should be done right away.

Is there any ability that will not be resisted tough?

Mr. Bambu said:
Efficiente, it works on Acausals so it should be fine.
I have never hear of that before ..And you wrote my name wrong.

@ZacharyGrossman Hard to tell given that the scale of his resistanced aren't mentioned. Can he resist timestop that works on Immeasurables?

Sorry if you never heard of it, but it does. Not sure what else to say. Sorry for ******* up your name, I seem to do that a lot.

And... funnily enough, not to my knowledge, though if the gods do get the upgrades some people want, they would be Immeasurable in which case yes, they would.

That said... if Thanos' stuff isn't passive or at least instant, Asmodeus can just sorta insta-mind-hax him with a thought.

Eficiente said:
Hard to tell given that the scale of his resistanced aren't mentioned. Can he resist timestop that works on Immeasurables?
By game mechanics, most of them are immunities. That being said, god hax usually doesen't work on each other.

I accept those game mechanics, but being immune to what scale of those abilities?

Doom resists timestop and Adam Warlock can move with no time-space yet they were still stop. If I research for half an hour I can probably find some Acausals that IG users can predict like everyone else.

Well. In Asmodeus' case, a baseline greater god has 2-A range over 4-D mindhax. That's baseline, and many tiers below him. Then it continually upscales until Asmodeus, who is among the stronger 2-As of the verse. So basically, he resists abilites on the scale of baseline higher-dimensional that upscales to him many times.

If that makes sense. As for IG, go for it, but like I said, Asmodeus can sorta just think at him and he wins.

I'm obviously aiming to Thanos winning mainly due to his precog, but his feats with it seem to not do anything here. Idk what to say, it's hard to think that they are equal in that aspect but ok guess.

Back