• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos fights one of the Guardians

this is really a though one

the gurdian has the defense on his side due to his low-godly and type 8(which thanos should be able to by pass by destroying the ghost since lets be honest he would figure out preaty fast that, that littele robot keeps resurrecting the gurdian) and his resistense to soul manip one of the only manips that can by pass that low-godly

thanos on the other hand got the offenisve abilities on his side due to his higher ap on his side(since he is likely in megafoe due to how casually he beats down the silver surfer all the time beating him down with mere punches and surfer is 387.81406 kilofoe and thanos is at least 2.5 times stronger since he is able to wistand surfers attacks without damage). He also has death manip that could defenetly by pass the gurdians low godly since he was able to induce death in the cancer verse which didn't have death(so basicly everyone there had low godly on defult) he also has Sealing which would allow him to put the gurdian down

its a tough fight but i do have to give it to thanos due to his superior ap, death manip and sealing

All valid points, but do keep in mind that Shin's attacks negate durability through law hax and that he can neg regen with shots from the Thorn.

well thanoses regen isn't much mid low and all it would at best alow him to survive some extra shots

but that durabilty negation might be a bit of a deal braker although its via law manip and at the point where both start useing their full hax like law manip reality warping, matter manip and death manip it kinda comes down to a single attack at that point its either thanos seals or death manips the gurdian or the gurdian kills him via law manip durablity negation

i'd still put my money on thanos he survived way worse

The law hax is tagged onto all of Shin's attacks, so even the first shot could potentially kill Thanos.

Since this is SBA it uses the strongest key of a character unless specified other wise... so this should be HOTU Thanos who is 1-A.

As the resident Shin expert, I will say that he normally starts out by firing Golden Gun shots at whoever he's fighting. Would Thanos survive those because they typically annihilate Guardians in one shot.

He also has his Type 8 and Low-Godly Regenerationn going for him as well.

His fight with Odin thanos whent straight away for a seal He also went for sealing after a few punches with warrior madness power stone Thor

Thanos usually goose for sealing after an opponent has either proven to be a great danger Or thanos had prior knowledge that his opponent is highly dangerous

So he will likely only use it after it turns out that Shin's attacks ignore his durability then?

I'd say that he still would be able to survived one PR two attack or he'd just punch shin in half and notice his regen and lock him in place for the rest of all time

Back