• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Abilities

Doesn't matter either way he still has resistance to Mind Manipulation just on a lesser scale. Besides it amped up Moondragons Psychic abilities, who - in base- was able to enter Galactus's mind together with Thanos.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

I would prefer if some other staff member checks through the scans first. I don't have the time.

Not a staff but here are my thoughts.

• Astral Projection: Doesn't seem to be clear but it should be fine.
  • Transmutation/Petrification: Just Petrification, and the sheer lack of context must be mentioned somehow.
  • Life Manipulation: Seems unclear to me(?)
  • Resistance to Death Manipulation: Is he still like that? If so yes.
  • Resistance to Telepathy/Mind Manipulation: You are using the same link.
The rest seems fine.

So, here my thoughts:

Astral Projection: A little vague but given that the astral plane is a thing in Marvel and Thanos is a telepath, IIRC, I don't see much of a problem.

Transumation/Petrification: While Thanos did technically transmute that Skrull, unless he's got other feats of Transmutation, it would just fall under Petrification.

Healing: Moondragon didn't have a disease, she had control bugs inside of her. Thanos just forces her to vomit them all up.

Power Bestowal: Thanos didn't really give Deadpool any new power, he cursed him with the inability to die. As such, this should be Curse Manipulation. Even Marvel Wikia credits him with Curse Casting for doing this.

Magic: Fine with this one. It actually feeds into my point about the Power Bestowal.

Flight: Perfectly fine with this one. Thanos has dispayed this ability several times.

Matter Manipulation: Seems legit.

Life Manipulation: This one is a little unclear to me...

Resitance to Death Manipulation: Thanos has had his ban from Death lifted. He was literally dying a little while ago before he found a cure. So, yeah, can't give him this.

Resistance to Telepathy/Mind Manipulation: I don't see a problem per se, but this just could be Thanos' defenses as he's a telepath.

Reality Warping: I fully agree with this.

Well, Thanos does not tend to cast spells as far as I am aware, so I am not sure about Magic.

Other than that, I think that TheC2 seems to make sense.

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Back