• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 Downgrades Part 3

cow wrangler is gameplay btw and saxton consistently showcases to be above the tf2 mercs so what makes one think the mercs scale to hale

I already explained and calculated why the cast don't full scale from the Cow Mangler. And Agnaa said the stuff shown in the comics should more reliably be used for scaling than the games even if gameplay is canon doesn't mean it's consistent.

Also, none of the mercs scale from Hale as Hale is the strongest of the bunch with mercs being fodder compared to him. We don't need to regress the conversation back to square one.

Schwxnz

any sources to back up the claim that the gameplay is canon and btw hale winning the tug of war match was because scout told heavy to let go.

the reasoning for hale being stronger is because of various statements and the yeti scaling again don't really understand why livinmeme is contesting this point ibecause t's not wrong

Stuff such as the fact that RED Team vs BLU Team is a big part of the story, Scream Fortress has been referenced a lot of times and MvM was what led to the story of the main comics.

It wasn't Hale himself who engaged in the tug of war, his girlfriend Margaret did so. They might have been more even than I implied at first, however Margaret was still a lot more casual than Heavy.

DarkDragonMedeus

I was responding to livinmemes points because he was the one making such a argument not me nonetheless do you really think i'm that dense to buy a argument like that.

the only point i've made against the hale scaling was the tug of scene because the match was forfeited because scout was was getting strangled as a result of the conflict nonetheless the scaling arguments aside from this one seem fine

I know you were addressing Livinmeme, but the conversation appear to shift and it sounded like you and Schwxnz were arguing despite basically all of us agreeing that Saxton shouldn't be backwards scaled to anyone. Sounded like, not accusing.

Schwxnz

Mann vs machine was caused via gray mann's takeover of mann co and no mann vs machine is not what lead up to the comics infact we see the mann vs machine conflict in the comics itself

We do not see the conflict itself, in fact the comics take place right after MVM -- Gray Mann shows up on Hale's doorstep, because the mercs of his managed to stalement Gray's robot army and then takes Mann Co. away from him because Hale can't bring himself to fight his daughter.

@Everyone: We're nearly done; the last feat that has to be calced is the Short Circuit vaporizing RPGs.

Back