• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also she doesn't gain potential unleashed until the end of the buu saga like Gohan did

Because she is At least 4-B after having her potential unlocked. This is her base form and thus, she doesn't have any of those powers she got from getting her potential unlocked

Anyways now thags out of the way, remember that 5 times power gap is needed for a one shot now, remember that

Although I assume bro has abilities to keep him in the game

Well, Chaos energy would probably be his most effective line of defence. But I'm still unsure of the gap in AP, but I believe we may be able to make do since C/e's tier is listed as Unknown (I believe cause the upper limit hasn't been set yet)

Anyways her auras maximum durability limit before it breaks is 70 times, meaning you need to be comparable to her and hit her 70 times to break it, if your weaker it'll take more then that

He'll probably be utilizing a couple of his Duplication abilities to achieve the aura break then. But then they'll also have to deal with her attacks as well. I do think he'd fare well against the Crescent Rose and its subsequent attacks, since he has resistances to some of them

BTW base Ruby doesn't have these powers

All previous abilities, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, BFR (via semblance), Magic (After unlocking her potential she gained magic), Statistics Amplification (Magic is able to amplify the strength of a user's abilities), Energy Manipulation (Can create and fire beams of energy), Forcefield Creation (Able to conjure forcefieldsm Both Cinder and Raven have demonstrated the ability to create elemental barriers), Elemental Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (All Magic users have shown the ability to manipulate ice, including projecting blasts of ice, launching bolts of ice capable of freezing people solid, freezing leaves to use as a barrage of blades, creating ice constructs, and directly freezing opponents solid), Fire Manipulation (Cinder is able to launch jets of fire as well as fireballs. Her flames were strong enough to melt through eight layers of Amity Colosseum, which Ruby should be superior to), Air Manipulation (Both Amber and Penny showed the ability to create offensive blasts of wind, while Cinder created a vortex around her), Electricity Manipulation (Raven is able to channel electricity into her strikes, and Amber launched bolts of lightning), Earth Manipulation (Cinder combined chunks of rock with fire to create a flaming rock sword), Plant Manipulation (The original Spring Maiden demonstrated the ability to create plants), Temperature Manipulation (Fria was able to lower the temperature in her surroundings to the point that the air and surroundings were being encased in ice and the air physically burned those around her), Weapon Creation (Penny, Raven, and Cinder have all demonstrated the ability to conjure various elemental weapons), Weapon Control (Both Penny and Cinder are able to freely control the weapons they create independent of themselves), Explosion Manipulation (Cinder can cause her weapons to explode after launching them as projectiles), Breath Attack (Cinder demonstrated the ability to breathe fire), Absorption (Penny is able to absorb electricity, which she used to supercharge her lasers and ki atacks)

So you aren't using potential awaken Ruby as she is at least solar system level, Base Ruby is large star level+

BTW base Ruby doesn't have these powers

All previous abilities, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, BFR (via semblance), Magic (After unlocking her potential she gained magic), Statistics Amplification (Magic is able to amplify the strength of a user's abilities), Energy Manipulation (Can create and fire beams of energy), Forcefield Creation (Able to conjure forcefieldsm Both Cinder and Raven have demonstrated the ability to create elemental barriers), Elemental Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (All Magic users have shown the ability to manipulate ice, including projecting blasts of ice, launching bolts of ice capable of freezing people solid, freezing leaves to use as a barrage of blades, creating ice constructs, and directly freezing opponents solid), Fire Manipulation (Cinder is able to launch jets of fire as well as fireballs. Her flames were strong enough to melt through eight layers of Amity Colosseum, which Ruby should be superior to), Air Manipulation (Both Amber and Penny showed the ability to create offensive blasts of wind, while Cinder created a vortex around her), Electricity Manipulation (Raven is able to channel electricity into her strikes, and Amber launched bolts of lightning), Earth Manipulation (Cinder combined chunks of rock with fire to create a flaming rock sword), Plant Manipulation (The original Spring Maiden demonstrated the ability to create plants), Temperature Manipulation (Fria was able to lower the temperature in her surroundings to the point that the air and surroundings were being encased in ice and the air physically burned those around her), Weapon Creation (Penny, Raven, and Cinder have all demonstrated the ability to conjure various elemental weapons), Weapon Control (Both Penny and Cinder are able to freely control the weapons they create independent of themselves), Explosion Manipulation (Cinder can cause her weapons to explode after launching them as projectiles), Breath Attack (Cinder demonstrated the ability to breathe fire), Absorption (Penny is able to absorb electricity, which she used to supercharge her lasers and ki atacks)

So you aren't using potential awaken Ruby as she is at least solar system level, Base Ruby is large star level+
Wow.
That's...a lot.
But, she still has the main attributes, so I believe we have no issues

The power gap is 7.8582089552 times for Ruby's favor right

That's literally stronger then a one shot

He does have Low-High Regeneration.
And all the listed powers of Chaos energy.
Of those, I believe only the general reality warping abilities and Forcefield Aura will aid in that regards.

Can we delay this battle till next week? There's is a development in the story in regards to Uno, and I want to see if it follows through. And I think it may affect this battle one way or another

Back