• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teruki Hanazawa vs. An Allip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Since the Allip took out one blonde ghostbuster, let's see if it can keep up this trend.

Teruki Arc/7th Division Arc Teruki is used, 9-A Allip. Speed is equal. Battle takes place in the forest outside of Claw's 7th Division Base.

Teruki scales to someone who splintered two trees, which should be ~134 kg TNT, and the Allip scales to Fireball, which should be ~70 kg TNT.

Teruki Hanazawa - 6 (Bambu, Dragon, Apies, ABoogie, Epic, Spinorr)

Allip -

Incon -

Person5
Allip

Alright, we already talked on Discord about this

Teruki should be able to resist the mind affects of the Allip (and I don't think he has telepathy so he shouldn't fall victim to the cognition madness hax thing).

Terumi seems to have the non-physical interaction to hit Allip and the AP advantage. However, Allip's physical strikes directly affect the target's willpower (this is different from mindhax) which, in turn, does lower resistance to mindhax. So they do have a win condition.

I guess I need to know what he'd do in-character and how it works.

Teruki's main methods of attacking involve TKing/ragdolling targets, hitting targets with blunt TK force, using psychic energy attacks like the Air Whips, and, in the case of spirits, exorcism, which disperses their form to the point where someone with High regen couldn't come back. That said the general rule of exorcism is that the spirit needs to be weakned first, so Teruki would have to lower the Allip's health pool to a decent degree.

He also tends to abuse forcefields even early on in the series, which can block psychic attacks and regular ol' attacks.

How good is TK? As usual D&D resists.

And uh... well that prevents instant willpower degradation I s'pose. Allip can get through it over time, potentially, but still.

Not sure where the resistance is on the profile itself but I'll take your word on it.

Psychic Energy in Mob Psycho is pretty versatile, it can be used to directly TK enemies and slam them around, form into whips that can grapple onto spirits and fling them around, produce blunt force that hits targets, enhance Teruki's physical attacks, etc. Even if Teruki can't directly TK the Allip he can use it to make projectiles of the environment around himself.

If the willpower degradation directly effects the mind and isn't transfered through an attack it would porbably work, but if it's through physical contact or energy attacks, yeah, Teruki spams forcefields.

They can resist this. A full list of D&D resistances has been in progress forever but... it's a big list.

It is through an attack. Not "physical", obviously, since Allip itself isn't physical, but yeah it's just melee.

So Teruki wouldn't be able to directly TK the Allip, then?

Would psychic energy whips/Teruki tossing around large chunks of the environment with TK work?

And if all else fails Teruki still has physical strikes amped with psychic energy, although that might leave him susceptible to the willpower attacks.

If he's done it on people who resist he could.

I mean... the latter, sure, if it allows him to hit a ghost. Not much anyone can do about damage.

Not really, Teruki isn't that high up in the food chain of Mob Psycho during the 7th Division Arc where he can ragdoll other Espers/spirits.

As long as it's influenced by psychic energy the general rule of thumb is that it can harm spirits/ghosts.

Teruki can also trap the Allip in a forcefield, although he doesn't really abuse that save for one time against someone with omnidirectional fire attacks. He tends to go into CQC a lot too so that could screw him over if he isn't careful. That put he can adapt to combat situations extremely fast, and if he notices the willpowers henanigans happening he'll probably back out and use his whips or TK projectiles for ranged attacks.

Okay so yeah he isn't TKing Allip anytime soon.

Alright, then that's a thing he could do.

Noted.

All in all, I think Terumi can kill Allip (or exorcize) before Allip breaks through the forcefields. So I'd vote Mob Psycho boi.

Teruki - 6 (Bambu, Dragon, Apies, ABoogie, Epic, Spinorr)

I also wanna be clear in that I just noticed this is 9-A and Subsonic- this is physically impossible and speed needs to be equalized immediately, 9-A is Hypersonic, 9-B is Subsonic, it's just a question of whether Allip legitimately scales to one or the other

I literally just noticed

Mr. Bambu said:
I also wanna be clear in that I just noticed this is 9-A and Subsonic- this is physically impossible and speed needs to be equalized immediately, 9-A is Hypersonic, 9-B is Subsonic, it's just a question of whether Allip legitimately scales to one or the other
tweaks the OP

^ assuming that thar is a vote, we've got grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back