• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs. Yu Narukami

So Yu's best chances are in the way of summons that reflect, absorb, or nullify abilities. I'd like to know how good all of those are, but honestly Terrarian has better abilities. Namely...

• Hitting/corrupting the soul
  • Summons
  • Petrification
  • Etc etc etc unto infinity
Basically, a lot of Terrarian's abilities are instant-incap and aren't really reflectable. I'll wait for Yu to strut his stuff before conclusively voting but I'm leaning towards pixelman.

Ok I know this is a few days late, but the Terrarian may not have Petrification, he has Medusa's head but in game it doesn't petrify anything. I guess it loses that property after the Terrarian chopped it off. He has resistance to petrification. Other than that everything else you said was ok, so I kinda leaning to the Terrarian has well but I don't know how much petrification mattered.

I mean

It was just one of many advantages

so my vote is still for Terrarian. Wasn't sure where he got Petrification from either, but eh.

Eeeem... I am seeing armors that scale to 6C and around that neighbor of power. So I really think it's best the OP makes clear which gear he has, or the Terrarian could easily stand there and shrug anything that ain't had until the sun comes up.

All of his armors? Because checking again the lowest was High 6-A and they are all treated as different. We just follow the tiering and assume that goes for both armor and weapons equally?

My phone was dying and it was New Years, so sorry for being late to respond but yes both his 6-C and High 6-A tiers got downgraded to 7-C.

Back