• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Reimu Hakurei

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I really don't think it's logical to think the Terrarian would just start randomly nuking food sources when he sees his opponent disappear and getting shot at from nowhere.

actually, hunter potions counter invisibility. so the terraria would be able to see reimu

It's not invisibility in the sense of Harry Potter's Cape of Invis or modern tech being able to bend visible light though, but in the sense of "She's in another dimension, and you're literally Flatlander before her eyes". That potion won't work, as she's technically isn't in the place you're supposed to look at.

Would his cell phone detect where the lasers are coming from, since it has a heat tracker and the most the heat is going to be coming from reimu's location.

Except I don't remember Reimu ever used laser in her attack lol. It's basically just amulet and Yin-Yang Ball for her.

Yeah hes detecting a large amount of Reimu attacking from all sides.

Also love how everyone ignores Ultramarine Orb basically guaranteeing Reimu is doing the best action at all time. Anyway this seems to conclude as a tie. How many votes?

I wasn't ignoring the Ultramarine Orb I just wanted to know if the terrarian atleast knows where she is so he has a reason to fight and not just teleport home wonder what just happened. (I hate auto correct)

Keeweed said:
It depends if she does that demonsion hoping thing or not; if she does the Terrarian can never hit her; if she doesn't do it right off the bat, then the Terrarian either dodges her attacks or runs straight through them and cut her head off.
Well, the Terrarian has hitscan waepons like huge lasers that can cover the entire screen, so she would be unable to even appear without being hit, rendering the "hoping" basically useless

That's really overselling the Terrarian's weapons. While they're good, Reimu can out-skill better Danmaku and has other tricks to bypass them, such as Spatial Manipulation.

Back