• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian vs Reimu Hakurei

Then Terrarian places another.

Then Reimu destroys it.

Then Terrarian places another.

Then Reimu destroys it.

The battle ends in a firefighting contest.

Well, the problem is that the Terrarian's regen needs a bit of time and the Terrarian must be unharmed for a while.

However, Reimu would have difficulty chipping her way through hat dura gap.

I'm still wondering how good it is (the terrarian does have teleportation via the cell phone, potions, and rod of discord).

It may not work due to the terrarian being 89 times stronger Atleast but I'm not sure if it can contain people way stronger than her.

Then I'll go inconclusive, unless sealing does work on him. Reimu can use Fantasy Nature for as long as desired, and Terrarian can just regen back to full, so the battle does not end.

inconclusive, terrarian can't kill Reimu beacuse of her floating above existence and ultramarine orb elixir, but she can't kill the terraria either dou to his regen, healing, momentary invincibility after getting hit that would nuff a lot of attacks and that he has survived attacks more than 90 times superior to those of reimu

Vote for inconclusive then, reason above. If only he have some bullshit weakness like "need oxigen to breath" like Goku, but doesn't look like he have that.

Considering this fight is apparently already taking place in space due to the op, I don't think reimu would go for suffocation.

Well both of them can survive in space, so it's not exactly something that would matter here.

I'm wondering the terrarian has potions that teleport him directly to other people; could he teleport out of reality to her directly or no?

She does need food, from what we see at least. But it's not like she wouldn't escape to feed herself , or steal the food from Terranian by touching it and also make it exist outside of reality as well (TBH, she could just turn the gear intangible and disarm him just like that, but I have no idea to what extend could she control her "floating", so ignore that)

Depend on her range of control. It's obvious that she applied this to her clothing and amulet, but I have no idea if this applied to full living human. She could theoratically just put a needle between his brain though.

Wait she leaves reality by her natural ability to float how would she be able to steal food by touching it.

Like I said, anything she carried also get to "float" with her, like how an eagle could still carried a dead rat away to eat. Just momentarily "landed", take the food, and then "float" away and you could eat safely.

I may change my vote to the terrarian he could cause reimu to stave to death by chasing her down and destroying any food she may try to get.

Why does he have less stamina, he's never tied in the game; also he carries food and drink in his standard equipment while she doesn't and he not going to loss stamina from anything because reimu isn't even tickling him.

We can't assume that the Terrarian has infinite stamina. It's game mechanic. Otherwise, any character in a cutscene-less game would have endless stamina.

The highest canon feat of Stamina would be fighting for a few days straight for the Terrarian, Reimu could do a summoning ritual for two weeks straight.

What happens during a summon ritual and the terrarian isn't fight here he's casually following her while she starves.

You're saying that he will have to destroy literally all the food before she can reach it, despite the fact that:

-Reimu is invisible during FN.

-Simply flying around <<<< Actively destroying ever food source available in term of energy consumption

It's also terribly out of character.

I agree on everything but the ooc part, the terrarian would get annoyed enough to start destroying food eventually. Also there is currently 5 votes inconclusive counting myself.

I really don't think it's logical to think the Terrarian would just start randomly nuking food sources when he sees his opponent disappear and getting shot at from nowhere.

I mean if I was fighting a person who turned both invisible and intangible and start shoot a bunch of bright laser at me I would probably after a month or so think; screw it maybe I can starve them. It probably won't work (that's why i'm still inconclusive) but it worth a shot.

Do character in fights like this have to the end or no, because if they don't then reimu and the terrarian leave after the couple of minutes. Edit* I just remembered the terrarian (may) know where reimu is due to his cell phone having a tracker

Back