• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria 6-C Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the backgrounds change when the world gets corrupted? Because if I recall, you can see other islands in them, which might give a slight buff to the WoF.

Darkanine said:
Do the backgrounds change when the world gets corrupted? Because if I recall, you can see other islands in them, which might give a slight buff to the WoF.

Makes sense, so that means any of the bosses superior to the WoF will obviously have the 6-C scaling.

Does it also account for minibosses to possibly have 6-C due to the amount of hits they can take from the terrarian alone?

If you mean the Islands in the Ocean Biome, they aren't big enough to be worth a tiering, as we can clearly sees trees on them.

I think the current "At least Island level" rating fits best. As the Terraria world is at least the size of an island, but we don't know if it is bigger (Note that it can't be the whole planet, the Merchant mentions "over seas" places, implying Terrarian is an Island, a Country or a Continent)

@Zany Which bosses? The Pumpking and Ice Queen would likely scales to 5-A more than 6-C. Maybeee things like the Martian Sauceflyer or the Pirate Ship could scale to At least 6-C, likely higher. I don't think tough regular enemies like Mothron or whatever to scale however.

Ahh, I see. Its been awhile since I played so I must've exaggerated the size in my head.

I never got very far in hard mode so I can't offer much help regarding the scaling of other bosses. Pumpking and Ice Queen being 5-A sound fine though.

I also think that Skeletron and Queen Bee could potentially partially scale to the WoF. "At least (Insert the Eye of Cthulhu's rating here), possibly at most High 7-A" for Skeletron, "Likely at most 6-C" for Queen Bee.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you mean the Islands in the Ocean Biome, they aren't big enough to be worth a tiering, as we can clearly sees trees on them.
I think the current "At least Island level" rating fits best. As the Terraria world is at least the size of an island, but we don't know if it is bigger (Note that it can't be the whole planet, the Merchant mentions "over seas" places, implying Terrarian is an Island, a Country or a Continent)

@Zany Which bosses? The Pumpking and Ice Queen would likely scales to 5-A more than 6-C. Maybeee things like the Martian Sauceflyer or the Pirate Ship could scale to At least 6-C, likely higher. I don't think tough regular enemies like Mothron or whatever to scale however.
I meant the minibosses like the ice golems, biome mimics, paladins,etc. Otherwise, some of the late-prehardmode bosses could be 6-C due to them being able to contend with the terrarian in molten armor, and possibly High 7-A if they fight the terrarian in shadow/crimson armor.

Well those enters under the "tough regular enemies" in my book, so they probably do not scale.

Like I said, Queen Bee and Skeletron could be scaled, but Eater of World and Eye of Cthulhu are way too early to be scaled ot a mid game boss.

Pirate ship can be 6-C, being that it can harm the terrarian in early, alongside enduring hits. But the martian saucer could be 5-A, considering that it's a post-golem boss that is capable of enduring a large amount of hits from the terra blade (and heavily harming the terrarian in beetle armor).

Well those enters under the "tough regular enemies" in my book, so they probably do not scale.
Like I said, Queen Bee and Skeletron could be scaled, but Eater of World and Eye of Cthulhu are way too early to be scaled to a mid game boss.
Makes sense at the least, but wouldn't EoC or EoW be 8-C or higher?

I'm planning to calc the KE of the EoW and King Slime with the lighting speed.

I except Tier 7/High Tier 8 for it.

Apologies for the extra post here, but would Ocram be 6-C or High 6-C (Considering that it's stronger than the rest of the mechanical bosses)?

Probably the same as Plantera, if it's considered "after" the Mechanical bosses. So At least High 6-C, possibly far higher

That's just gameplay mechanic. Any boss can take several hits from end-game weapons, but we don't scale them to 5-A.

That's just gameplay mechanic. Any boss can take several hits from end-game weapons, but we don't scale them to 5-A.
Thanks for replying, I shall keep that in note.

This is a very old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back