• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terminology power/s name.

Peppypony

She/Her
This is a power/These are powers that most characters in Break Away have. They have sense of hearing so advanced that it allows them to have around a 75% chance of known exactly when it hit their targets or dodge their upcoming attacks. This include both melee attacks and projectiles and they can even use it against beings who are faster than them.

I'm guessing that this is probably instinctive reaction via enhanced senses?

It'd just be Enhanced Senses with some minor Precognition.

Aaaah I see. Sooo if I were to put it on a profile page, should I just put it as

"Limited Precognition via Enhanced Senses"

Oh oops. I meant to say

"75% chance of knowing exactly when to hit their targets"

You can list it however you want.

There is also one power that I forgot to ask about.

My character "Corpstein" can go into a imagination world with her own mind. Like she has such a powerful imagination that she can actually lose contact of reality and feel like she is actually in that world like actually experiance it like it's real life if that makes sense?

Back