• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Revisions: Part 3

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Epilogue chapter is out, so i can finally do this.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Downgrades
First of all, after rereading the fight between Rimuru, Veldora and Velgryn, it is clear Rimuru doesn't scale to them, he only kept up with them due to hax like absorbing their attacks, precog, sealing etc.

His key as an Awakened Demon Lord should be downgraded to At least 6-A for being superior to Leon Cromwell, with his speed being At least Relatvistic+ with Massively FTL+ reaction speed.

End of Series Rimuru Ability Additions
Eos Rimuru should have type 1 Acausality, as he saved Mikami Satoru from dying, in order for Rimuru Tempest to be born in another world, Satoru had to die and be transported to another world, so Rimuru shouldn't exist, this is a paradox, but Rimuru suffers no adverse effects from doing this.

Also Rimuru placed his consciousness in Satoru with his Multiple Parallel Existence, essentially making Satoru his clone, what this means is as long as Satoru exists, Rimuru can't die.

Gii Crimso
He should gain a End of Series Key, he scales to Rimuru as it was stated they fought several times, also he should have Creation, he can create things from his memories. So Gii should be At least Low Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level, and have possibly Infinite speed.

I would like to bring up velda's objective of "creating a new world" after destroying it. While ciel stated that he seemed to only have been capable of destroying all the stars in reality, it contradicts velda's confidence in his goal to create a new world, which shouldn't be taken to be simply velda just assuming things, as he literally had all of veldanava's knowledge, the guy that literally created and knows what's needed to create the world.

I am of the assumption that he was referring to the material world, or perhaps even less, just the planet? Regardless I think this be brought up.

I also want to clarify that it's not "anything from his memories" but anything he imagines.

Rimuru should have this too tho.

The velda stuff is for a separate thread when we get the more accurate translations, that's not even relevant here unless you want to say when world is used it only means a planet thus rimuru should only be planet level or something? Hoping that isn't what you were going for.

Gii's ability works off his memories not his imagination, that was never stated.

What we have are this:

"Their castle was completely destroyed but she said they will reproduce it with Guy's abilities. Moreover, it seems like he acquired the Ultimate Skill: Abyss God Nodens by using the experience of the final fight. And this ability even adopted Gaia's All Creation Manifestation, truly an all-purpose ability. Seems like he attempted the upgrade while trying to deal with Rudra's rampaging energy."

And Gaia's All Manifestation doing this:

" ――Inherent Skill『All Creation Embodiment』――

It was a special skill that combined『Arms Creation』and『Material Transformation that the demons use. However, its scale and quality are on a different level. It is an outrageous ability comparable with Ramiris'『Labyrinth creation』. After all, it can be said that it has an incredible power that makes Gaia capable of reproducing things from memory. For example, it seemed that he could recreate 75 floors of the labyrinth that should have been eaten by Zero."

I mean unless you have knowledge of the side-stories where they actually fight, this is all we know at he moment, unless i am missing something.

Wonder if the sidestories actually go over rimuru vs gii? Want to know what abilities gii has, if i had to guess in addition to his power mimicry, he can now as you said above create new abilities from his imagination, thus when him and rimuru fight it's a back and forth of both of them copying each other's abilities and creating new ones in a never ending cycle.

Ah, my mistake of that was from asianhobbyist's version of the translation, the one you used was guro's

"—Unique Skill: All Creation Manifestatio

This is a similar skill to the ones the demons use―'Arms Creation' and 'Material Transformation'.

However, its scale and nature was on a completely different level.

It is a super strong ability, rivaling that of Ramiris' Labyrinth Creation.

I mean, he can create anything he imagines, after all―that is quite the ability."

Guro, Asian explicitly says that they don't guarantee 100% accuracy in translations.

Guro on the other hand has multiple editors.

He's not as hax as a 6-A as High 4-C though still pretty hax being able to analyze stuff, and pull out reality warping and other stuff if necessary.

Also the op sealing in which he analyzes your ability then makes a seal which uses the attributes of your ability and seal you in an infinite imaginary space.

Anyway mind giving some input on this thread about demons and angels in tensei?

Back