• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
I believe there is Reality Warping from Primitive Magic for Ultimate Form Rimuru and Yuuki.

Primitive Magic was a magic that reflected the user's Will and it wouldn't just activate because Yuuki understood what kind of magic to use.
Just by wishing it, the phenomenon was invoked. This characteristic was the reason why it was called as the Ultimate Magic.
~ Wn Ch.247​
Hence, primitive Magic control phenomenon which likely is a reality.

I also think Ciel would have Nigh-Omniscience from these messages

Also: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2948380

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru's range is actually universe level+ with space-time continuum attack cause it exceeds space-time but not on his profile cause he doesn't have it, well he hasn't used it but has acess to it if he wanted it.
Guess it would be something like "Potentially Universal+", potentially cause it's dependent on whether he feels it's needed.

He was able observe the events of the great tenma war from inside his pocket dimension in imaginary space, so his range isn't just hundreds of kilometers now that i think about it.
I would be fine with the changes in range because I think they are correct.

Ultimate Form rimuru is just Rimuru powering himself up.

EoS rimuru and Yuuki already have reality warping

Yeah I think Nigh-Omniscience would be fine due to that feat of being able to recreate the universe in it's already established details.

Yea ultimate form as a key should be removed.

He doesn't have reality warping as a psuedo true dragon, he should due to having primative magic.

Celestialsapiens have nigh omniscience for the same reasoning of recreating the world almost identically so it should be fine.

The feat in question for anyone who isn't familiar:

"《Because a long time has passed,『Turn Null』has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost『Turn Null』by creating the world, there's no problem since Rimuru-sama has『Imaginary Space』. Because『Imaginary Space』has an infinite capacity, it can't be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it's possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that's nearly identical from before. What will you do?"

It seems my temporary "typo illness" spread to you, Elizhaa...

Earlier I mistakenly called it Nigh-Omnipotence, here you called it Nigh-Omnipresence, but it's actually Nigh-Omniscience since it's about the intelligence level.

And yes I agree with both the Reality Warping and the Nigh-Omniscience, though for the latter one I personally think that not only should Ciel get Nigh-Omniscience for Rimuru's EoS key, but also Supergenius for the Pseudo-True Dragon and Ultimate Form keys for disconnecting/hiding Rimuru from the Voice of the World (which is a 2-C existence while Rimuru, and by extention Ciel, was High 4-C at that time), as well as for successfully re-creating Turn Null, the most ancient and powerful Skill that only the Creator God Dragon Veldanava once possessed and wasn't able to regain after losing it. Moreover Ciel improved and retrofitted it to suit Rimuru, so that Rimuru wouldn't lose it after using, thereby surpassing Veldanava in terms of intelligence even then. There's also stuff like Rimuru creating the Ultimate Form technique "for fun", which shows that Rimuru himself also came a long way from "leaving all the complicated stuff to Great Sage/Raphael" to what he is at that point.

So I think "surpassing the creator god" in terms of intelligence should perhaps warrant supergenius, at least.

Ciel is apart of Rimuru's soul, don't see why we should seperate Rimuru's intellect between himself and Ciel.

Yeah, no need for that I guess. Still does "surpassing Veldanava in terms of intelligence" qualify for "Supergenius" (for True Dragon key) at least?

Also, is it just me who thinks it's weird that all tiers above "Genius" intelligence seem to be more about knowledge rather than intelligence?

The stuff about being able to keep Turn Null doesn't show up until Eos, being able to hide the voice of the world and recreating turn null along with the fact Ciel is said to be superior to Raphael which already gave Rimuru extraordinary intellect, should be enough for Supergenius.

Though really compared to Eos the Turn Null Rimuru used before didn't have the same properties all it did before was boosts his capabilities, so i would say that Turn Null was inferior to the real deal, or more accurately there wasn't enough of it to do much until Eos where a lot of time passed. It's only when creating the world that the issue of Turn Null being lost comes into play so i would think it's just not a problem unless you use it to create a world.

I thought the reason Turn Null didn't do much early on for Rimuru was simply that it didn't have much energy stored up yet?

Being able to "recreate the world tens of thousands of times" was after all something that only became possible after accumulating energy for billions, or trillions, perhaps even googols of years, for all we know. Even low-balling it to mere millions would still require 100 years for a single charge.

In comparison to that, the maybe few days between creation of Turn Null and "Round 1" against Yuuki where Rimuru is sent off to the end of space-time is absolutely nothing.

Veldanava probably had to wait a long time to use Turn Null too or for him it perhaps already existed with a full single charge from the beginning, for some reason.

So since we are already here, can't we also tack on the merging of Pseudo-True Dragon and Ultimate Form into just Pseudo-True Dragon, while having the "Ultimate Form" as a stat amp?

Actually the way "world" is used, it sometimes refers to just a universe and sometimes to Veldanava's entire Multiverse. It doesn't help that the story takes place in the "main universe" or "core world" of Veldanava's multiverse (since not only did Veldanava live there himself, but the other True Dragons did so as well). And it has to be a multiverse since Veldanava only "created a world" once by using Turn Null. Yet there were several "parallel worlds" under Veldanava's (and the Voice of the World's) control. In which Veldanava placed similar existences as Guy (though likely much inferior) and which Veldanava could modify even after losing Turn Null.

Maybe it's a translation issue, but the word "world" really changes too willy-nilly between meaning a single universe and the entire Veldanava Multiverse over and over again.

The easiest solution is to just do it like what we got. Call it "world" and when asked for elaboration, explain that it refers to either universe or multiverse.

NeoSuperior said:
So since we are already here, can't we also tack on the merging of Pseudo-True Dragon and Ultimate Form into just Pseudo-True Dragon, while having the "Ultimate Form" as a stat amp?
Is it really a power-up for Rimuru because it didn't look like it from Rimuru vs Velda as the boost look permanent?

Elizhaa said:
NeoSuperior said:
Is it really a power-up for Rimuru because it didn't look like it from Rimuru vs Velda as the boost look permanent?
I'm pretty sure Rimuru never even used it during his fight with Velda

So, I guess Removed of Ultimate Form Rimuru, Supergenius for True Dragon Rimuru, Nigh-Omniscience for EoS Rimruru, and Reality Warping for Rimuru's True Dragon Key also Yuuki's EoS key with Primitive Magic. I can make the changes.

Should Rimuru get planetary or Universal range on His True Dragon Key? Universal Its via Space-time exceeding attack and planetary, His feat observing the world from Imaginary space during tenma war

GLHF22 said:
Should Rimuru get planetary or Universal range on His True Dragon Key? Universal Its via Space-time exceeding attack and planetary, His feat observing the world from Imaginary space during tenma war
Perhaps, I do remember it was discussed.

Elizhaa said:
GLHF22 said:
Perhaps, I do remember it was discussed.
Here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2948380

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru's range is actually universe level+ with space-time continuum attack cause it exceeds space-time but not on his profile cause he doesn't have it, well he hasn't used it but has acess to it if he wanted it.
Guess it would be something like "Potentially Universal+", potentially cause it's dependent on whether he feels it's needed.

He was able observe the events of the great tenma war from inside his pocket dimension in imaginary space, so his range isn't just hundreds of kilometers now that i think about it.
I would be fine with the changes.

Agree.

But we might have to seriously discuss about whether or not we should continue to operate under the assumption we had until now that Rimuru needs to specifically get the Skills he needs from his subordinates (and those who are linked to him by soul corridor), or if we can assume that Uriel is the dumping ground for any of his subordinates Skills that Raphael/Ciel constantly keeps up-to-date.

NeoSuperior said:
Agree.

But we might have to seriously discuss about whether or not we should continue to operate under the assumption we had until now that Rimuru needs to specifically get the Skills he needs from his subordinates (and those who are linked to him by soul corridor), or if we can assume that Uriel is the dumping ground for any of his subordinates Skills that Raphael/Ciel constantly keeps up-to-date.
I remembered it was mentioned that he could easily get the skills from Soul Corridor in Chapter 191 of WN

I don't think those pages are locked. They should only be locked for non-users, but you are a user so you should be able to edit them even if some weird "warning message" pops up.

If you can't do so despite that, then maybe you didn't "activate" your account properly. Did you click on the activation link that got sent to your e-mail account after creating your account? Just clicking on that should suffice.

Wasn't the Space-Time Attack CREATED by Ciel? Combined with the statements that Raphael/Ciel "constantly keeps upgrading Rimuru", Rimuru should have it by default, I think. Likewise Reactive Evolution should also give him resistance to it as well.

I think he got it from Velgrynd.

But I agree on the resistence to it via Yuuki having every skill and since it is a passive ability (hence when Velgrynd slapped Veldora).

Space-Time attack was from Velgrynd's ability that was evolved by Ciel.

Anyway, I agree that his range should be much larger than hundreds of kilometers, but I think it should be explained that universal range only works with contact?, As I don't think Velgrynd would be capable of attacking someone through-out space & time if she didn't at least enter contact with them first, but what's your opinion?

Back