• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of infinite prison, we probably should use the ln translation of it being unlimited imprisonment for the ln profiles (we are pretty much already doing this), also the wn said infinite prison seals the target in an imaginary infinite space, while the ln says it seals the target in an infinite number of imaginary spaces.

Might just be a translation choice and they both mean the same though, we would have to confirm.

Though overall don't really think it makes a difference.

NeoSuperior said:
Well the last few Rimuru matches almost ended with a loss because arguments that were still in question were just used as a basis for votes and some even shamelessly thought "yep, let's just add that to the profiles now even if discussion is still ongoing, because grace already ended!" Basically "vote yourself to the win" when the opponents' side was absent and having a bigger active community on your side. All that despite the VS rules being pretty explicit about not doing that.
Yeah, there is proper process, one should request match to be added when arguments are still be made, in the last match. I also find out most make arguments that are clearly debunked by Rimuru's profile. It somewhat saddening and facepalm worthy. Likewise, I found match for popular female tends to have quick vote with bad evidences. I even had to remove match from Versus Thread like this.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Speaking of infinite prison, we probably should use the ln translation of it being unlimited imprisonment for the ln profiles (we are pretty much already doing this), also the wn said infinite prison seals the target in an imaginary infinite space, while the ln says it seals the target in an infinite number of imaginary spaces.
Might just be a translation choice and they both mean the same though, we would have to confirm.

Though overall don't really think it makes a difference.
I think it would be fine, @Celestial Pegasus

Also, I'm gonna work on more Tenslime matches that DON'T involve Rimuru. I'm thinking on using Diablo, Zegion, and Benimaru for some of them.

I just can't find any suitable 4-C's.

I was gonna use the ln versions of the characters to make some matches cause the wn versions are too broken, once you have an ultimate skills with a boatload of resistances, finding fair matches are hard.

I actually do wanna find all the resistances for Ultimate Skill users because... why not.

Amongst getting some hyperlinks for some of the abilities under attacks & techniques, since they're very limited.

Well, if I ever made a match for Rimuru then it would against a broken character as well where I will have no general guess on who can win initially, to be make a fair match.

In another case, I forgot about the Riven matches and there is also another Digimon match for Rimuru.

No reason to remind us about Riven. I feel like Slime is getting a bad rep here because of matches people put him in.

I've even seen comments about people saying Rimuru is wanked.

That Riven didn't go so well and has close to 500 replies, let the thread die.

I am just gonna ignore Rimuru matches from now on and only participate if i see something that's wrong or something, at this point they are just annoying. Not gonna ruin ppl's fun though.

I am gonna make matches for the other characters.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That Riven didn't go so well and has close to 500 replies, let the thread die.
I am just gonna ignore Rimuru matches from now on and only participate if i see something that's wrong or something, at this point they are just annoying. Not gonna ruin ppl's fun though.

I am gonna make matches for the other characters.
Exactly why I dislike debating Haxxed to the moon characters with other Haxxed to the moon characters, they're ridiculous and are imo as annoying as trying to debate who would win amongst those Tier 1[insert letter] characters

Tier 1 matches usually just come down to whose infinity is bigger, when it comes to ridiculous hax characters vs each other, Digimon and SMT is what comes to mind, i remember several threads of Lucemon vs Lucifer and it was just ridiculous hax vs ridiculous hax which then turned to who had the bigger ap after that failed to declare a winner.

What is it with 2-A and broken characters? Anyway, Rimuru is a broken character so he has to face broken characters, hence the recent matchups going the way they did, albeit there was some questionable reasoning there, to me ratings of hax go: decent<good<haxed<broken<smurf, Rimuru is on the broken level if not a smurf considering absorption hax.

Celestial Pegasus, I completly understand and I just a frenzied laugh about it. Yeah at those higher Tier level and similar resistance, it just the characters who get the bigger infinity who can win. In Tier 1-A matches when they were allowed, you actually needed to both of characters proper lore to some extent and even add to post evidences from canon material to shown which characters has the bigger infinite for a valid. I will be honest I editied a lot of Tier 1-A and profiles from SMT from respective CRT, and at a certain point, I become verse-match humble.

What is it with 2-A and broken characters? @Some of these main verse just have the word infinite world/universes/multiverse, have decent hax/hax resistance, and they used the word like concepts a lot to getConceptual Manipulation (Type 2) where in a nutshell their characters can become 2-A and broken characters

Celestial Pegasus, when you make the new Discussion can also link the old thread in the new thread OP as well because it make it easier to found compared to looking though multiple pages from relevant "Topics for this thread:"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back