• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, since this must be removed into CRT, I'll state some things more direct.
1.Why Jack from tekken series doesn't have an inorganic physiology? He's a robot and his immunities on his profile are standing on the fact that he's a robot but wouldn't more simply to just give him what other Robots have?
2.Why Yoshimitsu doesn't have cyborginization, despite of having 2 robotics arms? In story he got his hands changed by Dr. Bosconowitch. Correct me if I wrong.
3. Bryan claimed to be a cyborg so we have to do something with this.
4. Maybe scale Lili and Asuka to Bryan, if endings are canon(In this case, Paul ending tekken 6(though it's kinda out of character for Paul to cheat)). It's very dependant though, and likely outlier, but would like to hear feelings about that.

Last edited:
It should have it, it's just that nobody added it. Afaik all Jacks are full robots, so it should be safe to give them IP.
In that case, this thread should be moved to Content Revision.

I guess it should be.
The cyborginization is also applies to Yoshimitsu cause canonically his 2 arms are robotic.
Dr Bosconowitch replaced real ones on robotic and as we can see how Yoshi uses his arms, they're definitely not normal ones.
And Bryan Fury is stated to be cyborg.

So, um, yeah, who I can ask for removing it into CRT. So the few stuff could be added I guess.

Ok, since this must be removed into CRT, I'll state some things more direct.
1.Why Jack from tekken series doesn't have an inorganic physiology? He's a robot and his immunities on his profile are standing on the fact that he's a robot but wouldn't more simply to just give him what other Robots have?
2.Why Yoshimitsu doesn't have cyborginization, despite of having 2 robotics arms? In story he got his hands changed by Dr. Bosconowitch. Correct me if I wrong.
3. Bryan claimed to be a cyborg so we have to do something with this.
4. Maybe scale Lili and Asuka to Bryan, if endings are canon(In this case, Paul ending tekken 6(though it's kinda out of character for Paul to cheat)). It's very dependant though, and likely outlier, but would like to hear feelings about that.
1) lazyness is the only think i can say or none thought of that when they made the profile for jack

2) only one hand, the one he spins himself with in the air and yeah Dr. B is the one who gave him the robotic arm

3) go ahead on that then

4) Lili and Asuka have no feats to scale to Bryan at all, neither scaling, both have feats for the typical superhuman levels and for asuka you cant use anything else in her story or ending where she is facing anyone other then Lili, cuz they are outright said to never have happened

Also not all endings are canon, some are semi canon or not at all, others are usable what ifs, tho joke stuff like Paul and Law planning to get that far in the tournament its just comic relief

1) lazyness is the only think i can say or none thought of that when they made the profile for jack

2) only one hand, the one he spins himself with in the air and yeah Dr. B is the one who gave him the robotic arm

3) go ahead on that then

4) Lili and Asuka have no feats to scale to Bryan at all, neither scaling, both have feats for the typical superhuman levels and for asuka you cant use anything else in her story or ending where she is facing anyone other then Lili, cuz they are outright said to never have happened

Also not all endings are canon, some are semi canon or not at all, others are usable what ifs, tho joke stuff like Paul and Law planning to get that far in the tournament its just comic relief
2) technically 2, if count his tekken 2 ending, where he used his right hand instead of usually left. Though given the context of his Soul calibur counterpart, it is more likely that animators mistaken with hand when making an ending.

3) Well, Bryan by himself looks a bit robotic, at least his arms in moveset can act like that. Also his eyes and if going further, likely his entire body is Cybernetic. To prove that I would use also Bosconowitch and his statement. So his cyborgization can be full, I guess.

4) then yeah we can not touch them(If only Asuka actually fought with Feng).

+ by this statement Bryan's body is likely fully mechanized and he can have limitless stamina cause as stated, Dr bosconowitch putted "perpetual generator" to his complex robotic body.

All the robot and cyborg stuff is good, though I agree they may have messed up Yoshimitsu's hands, so it's more safe to not assume both are.
Not sure about the scaling, as I'm not a great Tekken expert.

Well, due to points of BlackDarkness I think that scaling can be not considered.
Although thanks for helping out.

Last edited:
As i said, all else is good, except Asuka and Lili scaling to Bryan, they dont have feats or scaling to support these

Let alone tekken 6 and tekken 7 in both Asuka story and ending respectively, they point out how she never got the chance to face Feng Wei, so any ending of her fighting him or even beating him is non canon and inconsistent, Feng is also a character that only those in Paul league give him a fight

Although I added changes.
For jack I also deleted his immunity for blood and bone manipulation, since by having IP he automatically immune to it.

(wait, isn't that too also a comedy ending?).
The comedy is more towards the scene of Jin fall on "the plot", tho there are other feats from other low tiers were they do stuff like punching characters into walls and the like, so imo that shouldnt be an issue to use that one, its not like its outlier or such

Back