• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken General Discussion Thread

For those who still follow and care of the verse to help it get updated, i plan to tackle it on skill/intelligence in the future, but its not easy with so many characters, let alone one with finding all possible displays of these

So it would be nice to have others give a hand on this if possible please

Screenshot_20240924_171236_YouTube.jpg

The audacity
Screenshot_20240924_171530_YouTube.jpg

Also callback to Tekken 7 game cover

Non spoiler opinion as much as possible

Eddy and Lidia were good, also nice scaling on both on that end, former was redemeed from his lucky chloe clowning he had, while Lidia it tied stuff from 7 into this, she was praised as being strong too even in Heihachi side of his story

Although now for Heihachi, they made a big deal of how this one isnt like his past self, only to throw that away fast, as for his death, they just show what happened when Kazuya already tosses him off

The death by his punch was never adressed and i doubt its retconned, because devs pointed out, let alone its seen visibly he has that from him still, only thing i can think of given they advertised in his character trailer and reveal ressurection was at play, its only explanation to make sense, but for the toss in lava....lame....although from a scaling view, it has the best ever feat in it and justifies how a Mishima is more powerful then anyone not mishima (or akuma) if they decided to be out for blood

What a demented ass plotline lmao.

So Heihachi is amnesic for some reason? But that allows him to be pure of heart which lets him undergo training to purify his Mishima style and learn the ultimate technique, which he does. But then hilariously he hits his head so f**king hard agains the rock that he is magically unamnesic and is now evil again but still is somehow pure of heart enough to use the new technique (which isn't really explained that well aside from like more electricity and a symbol on his chest). And then sets out to deal with Kazuya despite the fact that he's already been dealt with lmao.

And still no answers on Reina or how she has the devil gene or why it's important to his plans.

And still no answers on Reina or how she has the devil gene or why it's important to his plans.
Actually

The unforgotten echoes comes up with summaries from each game, the T7 one from reddit reading of it answers it somewhat

Says Hachijos were descendants from Azazel before he got sealed away, forming their clan later and keeping it secret during past

Heihachi went on an eradication of the Hachijos after he had to murder his wife, apparently left a baby girl alive out of all of them, cant be Reina as it talks before Tekken 1, so it was over 40 years ago

This suggests Heihachi likely waited for this baby to get older with time and have Reina with her, which could explain why Reina whom is pointed to be learning at the school Jin and Xiaoyu did before is so young and has the devil gene

Actually

The unforgotten echoes comes up with summaries from each game, the T7 one from reddit reading of it answers it somewhat

Says Hachijos were descendants from Azazel before he got sealed away, forming their clan later and keeping it secret during past

Heihachi went on an eradication of the Hachijos after he had to murder his wife, apparently left a baby girl alive out of all of them, cant be Reina as it talks before Tekken 1, so it was over 40 years ago

This suggests Heihachi likely waited for this baby to get older with time and have Reina with her, which could explain why Reina whom is pointed to be learning at the school Jin and Xiaoyu did before is so young and has the devil gene
So Heihachi is a groomer.

So do you think Heihachi is stronger than Kazuya and Jin in his peak form after they lost their Angel and Devil gene? Also Reina has awakening DG.

Oh wait, Lars was struggling against TD Kazuya on his own hold without awakening power but lost to him. Jin still has his Mishima blessing and Kazama purification powers after lost A/D Gene, I think he might force to help Kazuya fought Heihachi and Reina in future.

So do you think Heihachi is stronger than Kazuya and Jin in his peak form after they lost their Angel and Devil gene? Also Reina has awakening DG.

Oh wait, Lars was struggling against TD Kazuya on his own hold without awakening power but lost to him. Jin still has his Mishima blessing and Kazama purification powers after lost A/D Gene, I think he might force to help Kazuya fought Heihachi and Reina in future.
Just upgrade Alisa like hell until she's the top tier in the verse and becomes the new main character

Going by Heihachi special intros with Kazuya and Reina, i doubt it, he is evenly matched with them, from what i seen, he just shown more skill feats in this
So Heihachi is a groomer.
Well assuming it went down like that, we dont know any details, so its a scenario from the T7 summary

Well thats just the most logical thing to make sense out of it, not precisely confirmed, others say its Reina there, but then she should be around Kazuya age from the info handed out and we know she isnt that old even if the female characters are rarely if ever made to look of old age

After looking through different youtube vids, to see if anyone showed the info from the classified archives in story mode on screen clearly and visible, i managed to get them all screenshotted among the past lore descriptions from previous games and compile a blog for them

I saw there is for T8 chapters brief summaries too, may try get them too later down the line to see if anything important is there worth of notice, but so far we know more stuff thanks to these

Back