• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken General Discussion Thread

20230830_102732.jpg

Did he just bought the whole stock by money or took them by force i wonder

So the T5 ending with the dragon further suggests all of it is canon along what T6 story says when he got the scroll anyway, except for Jinpachi killing part

Leroy and Feng fought before and suggests Leroy beat him, this makes me think the cinematic from T7 where he did beat Feng has relevance, fighting Jin in the anime further supports it, as he did good against him

/SPOILER]

The order above is real, cool to know that now

Also idk if the face was fixed precisely, tho a bit better of a trailer then Leo

Chapter 1 of story mode, already looks epic af, promising and good looking, also decent display of power and abilities for a start

jun-would-adore-xiaoyu-if-she-gets-to-meets-her-at-some-v0-7cdanjyoqy1b1.jpg

Curious if they will do a special intro with them, Jun might have a liking for her if she heard of Xiaoyu trying to help her son
In all honestly would be cute and nice for Jun to be happy to hear Xiaoyu trying to help her son and maybe even tell her not to give up on him yet given Jin is still a good person (Just did a stupid thing in Tekken 6).

When younger i had this idea she had the hots for him, though that fell apart with her latest story

Funny enough...so did I XD

I always had that feeling as a kid that Anna Williams was in love with Kazuya, but sadly Tekken 7 killed that thought.

In all honestly would be cute and nice for Jun to be happy to hear Xiaoyu trying to help her son and maybe even tell her not to give up on him yet given Jin is still a good person (Just did a stupid thing in Tekken 6).
Also can see in Xiaoyu herself in her younger self at that time
Funny enough...so did I XD

I always had that feeling as a kid that Anna Williams was in love with Kazuya, but sadly Tekken 7 killed that thought.
The fanfics too, but then again Kazuya likely had one woman with whom he had a kid, unlike Heihachi that has over 18 or so lmao

Chapter 1 of story mode, already looks epic af, promising and good looking, also decent display of power and abilities for a start

The story mode is looking EPIC. If the opening act is that big I wonder how grand the finale will be.

I knew it was coming but Jin getting destroyed by Kazua is still weird to me. Jin is usually shown as superior in every aspect.

Back