• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teenage SMURFS

Taylor Hebert vs Matthew Ninome Both have fought Zen'O ... I figured a match for Taylor should be good enough I guess .

Matthew
Taylor hebert worm wip by wolfofragnarok-d7rg46l

Scenario: TBE

Description: TBE

Rules

The Crying Child (Post-Retcon)
vs Taylor Hebert (The Monsters in Her Mind)

Speed Equalized

In-Character

1-A versions used. So The Other Taylor Hebert vs Absolutely Restricted Matthew Ninome

Votes:

The Crying Child (Post-Retcon) :

Taylor Hebert (The Monsters in Her Mind) :

Speed Equalized

In-Character

1-A versions used.

WHO WINS ?!!!

Massive Bump . This has been ignored long enough . TIme to bump this with IMHO a good analysis:

AP (1-A keys) : Matthew takes this in a likely uber-curbstomp. The fodder of World's Beyond scales to essentially the Mythos' version of the Gates, except a immeasurable amount more than theirs [ there isn't a version of infinity as a concept that can define how many... Seriously] , and even the absolute fodder [which the fodder scales to] , transcends all theories of Mathematics conceptually, something only Azathoth could be argued to do [which even then is debatable for them] . Even if argued otherwise, there is so much more stuff that they transcend that could be argued for Tier 0 qualifications [for the absoltue fodder, not just the fodder] beyond what most entities have... We'll just go on and say that Matthew has the AP advantage in spades. {Win for Matthew}

Hax: Again, Matthew seems to have a grander deal due to scaling to Amanda Wilson, and in terms of the potency of her hax.... scaling above everything in the Hax Hierarchy, especially using 'Higher Truth' would essentially "lol nope" every hax Taylor would have to offer if she allowed her other Archetypes to take over.... Which is exceedingly likely, considering she's done so several times in the story. {Win for Matthew}

In-Character: Both seem to have docile and pacifistic mannerisms that would definitely affect the first couple of moments of the confrontation . Taylor is the more trigger happy of the two, especially if "The Other" / "Yog-Sothoth" is really controlling her this time around. The Other Archetypes aren't known to be trigget happy, and likely would wait to see what Taylor would be doing before acting . With this said... It's pretty much a 100/50 chance she'll attack first due to the ruthlessness of Yog-Sothoth and lack of empathy {Win for Taylor}

Experience: The Other.... By A LOT . I don't need to explain this aspect very much {Win for Taylor}

So while the AP & Hax advantage would go to Matthew, IMHO I would say Taylor/The Other is more likely to win via Experience & her in-Character being more likely to hit Matthew first, which due to Unawareness serves Glass-Canon technicalities and would result in a insta-KO.

Ok. I have been told by DMUA that that vote "paradoxed into adding itself". Which I am taking as it's a fake vote, and needs to be removed from the OP.

Back