• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Goku vs Gear Fourth Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku stomps easily this version of goku is large island level while luffy is only mountain level
Isn't Luffy slightly faster?

FanofRPGs said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku stomps easily this version of goku is large island level while luffy is only mountain level
Isn't Luffy slightly faster?

Luffy is probably faster in travel speed but they are both massively hypersonic in combat speed.

spite thread much? Do you ppl just like making these threads to prove that Goku was more OP when he was a kid than Luffy at full power?

Not very sporting if you ask me. One Piece may have a 5 dollar budget but it's still sold more Mangas than Dragon Ball.

Aurasuke said:
spite thread much? Do you ppl just like making these threads to prove that Goku was more OP when he was a kid than Luffy at full power?
Not very sporting if you ask me. One Piece may have a 5 dollar budget but it's still sold more Mangas than Dragon Ball.
this has nothing to do with who is more Popular. People tend to do Spite Matches i mean go with Saitama or now Goku to 2-C Enemies. it happens Mods will close it anyway.

Aurasuke said:
I did not think it would be that bad of a stomp, I thought Luffy had the speed to even out the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back