• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Technically speed doesn’t matter because it usually gets equalized

Something similar but more important is lifting strength, it only matters when Gravity Manip and Telekinesis are abilities used by a character.

yeah also is kinda dumb to equalize speed when Both characters have extremlly close speed damn it can even make the match more close

Especially if they have the same speed (I've seen it before for some reason)
Lowkey I was about to make a vs match and I almost instinctively speed equalized despite one character being 4.2% light speed and the other being 5% light speed
But I realized that’s hella dumb

EliminatorVenom

FC/OC Battles
Retired
That's sadly true.

While usually equalizing speed makes a match fair or possible, it gets to ludicrous degrees. I wish there was some way to keep a certain speed advantage, or at least consider the character's mindset or to give more consideration than just "BLITZ".

Not a thing in VSBW, but I've seen plenty of debates that even against impossible speed advantages, people could still argue interesting matches.

That's sadly true.

While usually equalizing speed makes a match fair or possible, it gets to ludicrous degrees. I wish there was some way to keep a certain speed advantage, or at least consider the character's mindset or to give more consideration than just "BLITZ".

Not a thing in VSBW, but I've seen plenty of debates that even against impossible speed advantages, people could still argue interesting matches.
I've done a crap ton of matches with characters with really low speed and some with really high speed

Tbh speaking of speed equalization it’s kinda weird having speed non equalized matches between say

One character with Mach 900 Overall speed vs someone with Mach 780 Movement and travel speed but Mach 43000 combat speed

It's more of an example by this I mean if one guy is mach 67.9 and another character is mach 67.3232
I mean, that's not similiar, that's more like identic speed

pretty sure you need be like 3x faster in order to blitz
so a example is 7m/s and 9m/s of similiar speed