• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both 8-B.

Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode Ali and Awakened Tomura Shigaraki is used.

Speed equalized.

Battle takes place in U.A. High

Both of them are 13 meters apart.

Awakened Shigaraki has 8-A durability, around 5x Ali’s AP.
He could simply chip away his durability like how he did to Uno till his Fumar broke off. The latter of which took a combined attack, twice his durability and still had his Fumar intact.
Also not seeing a resistance to fear inducement.
Ali in this state is unconscious while he is controlled by I.R.I.S.

He could simply chip away his durability like how he did to Uno till his Fumar broke off. The latter of which took a combined attack, twice his durability and still had his Fumar intact.
So is there anything stopping him from touching anything that tries to hit him and destroying it

Plasma based yoyo barrier that he could use to ram into Shigaraki and/or this: Yoyo Blast barrage that doesn't require physical contact with Shigaraki. (8:40)
Ok maybe I’m blind but he is very clearly swinging a yo-yo and hitting everyone with it. So to begin with, not only would that not do anything to Shigaraki cause 5x difference, it would just take one quick tap from his ridiculously fast movements to decay the yo-yo and Ali along with it if he doesn’t ditch it.

Ok maybe I’m blind but he is very clearly swinging a yo-yo and hitting everyone with it.
(17.48) says otherwise
So to begin with, not only would that not do anything to Shigaraki cause 5x difference, it would just take one quick tap from his ridiculously fast movements to decay the yo-yo and Ali along with it if he doesn’t ditch it.
I.R.I.S. reaction speed would ensure the yoyo doesn't make direct contact with Shigaraki

Ok, that did not show me anything about the yo-yo not touching him.

Ah, you’re doing the “speed is equal but reaction speed isn’t so he blitzes” tactic.
Never heard of it. I did speed equalization that so Ali doesn't speed blitz with massively hypersonic attack speed. Same thing happened in that last fight with superman if speed wasn't equalized.
Boring. Ali stomps then cause he has several thousand times faster reaction speed. What is even the point.
Ali doesn't stomp. He has stamina that's on a level lower than sans. All shigaraki needs to do is tier him out to the point I.R.I.S. detaches from him. Which is at most a minute or 2.

Which was why that sans match wasn't a stomp for Ali.

Never heard of it. I did speed equalization that so Ali doesn't speed blitz with massively hypersonic attack speed. Same thing happened in that last fight with superman if speed wasn't equalized.

Ali doesn't stomp. He has stamina that's on a level lower than sans. All shigaraki needs to do is tier him out to the point I.R.I.S. detaches from him. Which is at most a minute or 2
Then he does that cause 5x dura advantage. Shigaraki takes attacks from Gigantomachia, who can break his bones in one hit and can fight for 48 hours straight with no rest against him for a month straight. Ali isn’t doing anything to him with a 5x disadvantage.

Also, what does he do if Shigaraki just walks into UA, waits for him to come inside, then decays the building so it collapses on them and he can’t escape.

Then he does that cause 5x dura advantage. Shigaraki takes attacks from Gigantomachia, who can break his bones in one hit and can fight for 48 hours straight with no rest against him for a month straight.
That's stamina not durability
Ali isn’t doing anything to him with a 5x disadvantage.
A full minute of yoyo blast barrage might simply incap Shigaraki by chipping away at his body's structural integrity. (Internal bone breaking)

Also, what does he do if Shigaraki just walks into UA, waits for him to come inside, then decays the building so it collapses on them and he can’t escape.

He would take control of anything technological inside the building and override it whether it'd be robots or tech that Ali would use for his own. Other than that I.R.I.S. would detect the abnormal decay in the state of the building and wouldn't go in. Rather he'd control nearby tech to simply do the work for him.

That's stamina not durability

A full minute of yoyo blast barrage might simply incap Shigaraki by chipping away at his body's structural integrity. (Internal bone breaking)
…so he has the stamina to have his bones broken and keep fighting for days, but getting chipped at slowly over the course of a minute is supposed to KO him? Does that even slightly make sense to you? How many attacks do you think they’re getting off in a minute? And how does that correlate to “chipping away at his body’s structural integrity”????

Are you claiming Ali has durability negation or something? Cause if he’s just hitting him over and over, that’s not doing anything to his body’s “structural integrity.” That’s just a fancy word for “he will hit him hard again and again until he dies” which is cap. Prove he can overcome a 5x difference, then prove he can do it in a minute, then prove he can do it against Shigaraki who doesn’t give a **** about his bones being broken or being beaten to a near death state.

Like what bones is he gonna break that’s supposed to beat Shigaraki? In the fight you linked, he just hit their chests:body’s. Is that’s supposed to incapacitate Shigaraki or something? He’s far too weak to do that.

“structural integrity” is a terrible argument and likely wank or just wrong.

…so he has the stamina to have his bones broken and keep fighting for days, but getting chipped at slowly over the course of a minute is supposed to KO him? Does that even slightly make sense to you? How many attacks do you think they’re getting off in a minute? And how does that correlate to “chipping away at his body’s structural integrity”????
An inexperienced Ali with a single Yoyo blast was capable of knocking out 2 individuals and a Kombat Agent (17:12) that could take over a minute or 2 of a non-stop barrage of rocket fists that are equal to his own strength (5:54) to the point he can barely stand up (7:12) Yet is still capable of getting up and threw a fist at Djin out of willpower. Requiring Djin to use a charged attck from Fumar to completely incapacitate him.
Are you claiming Ali has durability negation or something? Cause if he’s just hitting him over and over, that’s not doing anything to his body’s “structural integrity.” That’s just a fancy word for “he will hit him hard again and again until he dies” which is cap. Prove he can overcome a 5x difference, then prove he can do it in a minute, then prove he can do it against Shigaraki who doesn’t give a **** about his bones being broken or being beaten to a near death state.
His attacks more or so knock the opponent out cold or weakening them to the the point something far weaker to them such as this robot, could crush their bionic arm with its grip. Despite having the entirety of their body covered in something called micro-shield particles
Like what bones is he gonna break that’s supposed to beat Shigaraki? In the fight you linked, he just hit their chests:body’s. Is that’s supposed to incapacitate Shigaraki or something? He’s far too weak to do that.
Far too weak does not mean he couldn't simply just knock him out with a yoyo blast to the head.
“structural integrity” is a terrible argument and likely wank or just wrong.
fair enough. you were right about it being a terrible arguement.

Ok, except the issue here with literally any of your examples, is that they are not 5x more durable than him with far more stamina.

He is not remotely getting close to hurting Shigaraki with a barrage of attacks to his head when they’re nothing but a fly smacking his head over and over causing minimal damage. On top of him just being able to stop them by just moving away into UA and crumbling it down on top of them.

Like really, they are not doing anything to Shigaraki with a bunch of attacks 5x weaker than him when he doesn’t even slow down for broken bones, in a single minute no less.

Ok, except the issue here with literally any of your examples, is that they are not 5x more durable than him with far more stamina.

He is not remotely getting close to hurting Shigaraki with a barrage of attacks to his head when they’re nothing but a fly smacking his head over and over causing minimal damage. On top of him just being able to stop them by just moving away into UA and crumbling it down on top of them.

Like really, they are not doing anything to Shigaraki with a bunch of attacks 5x weaker than him when he doesn’t even slow down for broken bones, in a single minute no less.
Knockout isn't viable either?

and if that's the case is there not a single thing inside of U.A that I.R.I.S. can override that could harm shigaraki by any significant amount? Like any tech pieces of tech that has harmed 8-As before?

And if not, this would likely be a stomp match.

Back